Cuellar wanted to go - we've survived worse we will survive this

Bluepeter9

Lets all calm down - in reading about the Cuellar interview HE wanted to go, HE had the sell on clause in his contract and HE wanted to go to a 'bigger' league. Good luck to him and thanks... the King is dead, long live the next King - cause there will be one - there always is. Carlos didn't want to stay - he was the one who said he was happy here but first chance he gets at the Premiership and he is off. Good luck to him and we will just have to get used to players using us as a stepping stone we have survived this type of lose before (Van Bronkhurst, Arteta, Boomsong - to name a few).

Also all this talk of protest - makes us sound like the beggars across the city. Yes it was rediculous to have gone out to Kaunaus but its football, shit happens but the team we have now, management, backrooom and on the field took us to a UEFA final, won two cups and yes we lost the league but deserves our support during a difficult time.

Me I am NOT going to take part in any protest agains Murray, the team or the management, NOR do I intend to be passive I am going to be vocal in my support of them, on this board, at Ibrox and anywhere else I can listen cause what I dont want to see is headlines saying ALL fans want change in the management - they dont. Now is the time to support the team and management - we are at the START of the seasoon - not the end. If things need change the end of the season is the time to do it not now - now is the time to rally behind the club and the management and the players they send out to represent us on the park!

Lets all calm down - in reading about the Cuellar interview HE wanted to go, HE had the sell on clause in his contract and HE wanted to go to a 'bigger' league. Good luck to him and thanks... the King is dead, long live the next King - cause there will be one - there always is. Carlos didn't want to stay - he was the one who said he was happy here but first chance he gets at the Premiership and he is off. Good luck to him and we will just have to get used to players using us as a stepping stone we have survived this type of lose before (Van Bronkhurst, Arteta, Boomsong - to name a few).

Also all this talk of protest - makes us sound like the beggars across the city. Yes it was rediculous to have gone out to Kaunaus but its football, shit happens but the team we have now, management, backrooom and on the field took us to a UEFA final, won two cups and yes we lost the league but deserves our support during a difficult time.

Me I am NOT going to take part in any protest agains Murray, the team or the management, NOR do I intend to be passive I am going to be vocal in my support of them, on this board, at Ibrox and anywhere else I can listen cause what I dont want to see is headlines saying ALL fans want change in the management - they dont. Now is the time to support the team and management - we are at the START of the seasoon - not the end. If things need change the end of the season is the time to do it not now - now is the time to rally behind the club and the management and the players they send out to represent us on the park!

you are either blind or just stupid, the club is been run by a man who only loves money and himself, plus a manager who is usless, and ally who just likes a laugh with the boys.

the protest is to show solidarity amongst fans, making a stance agains the crumbling regime running our club into the ground, fans are being ignored or fed a load of bullshit, no one knows where it is going to end as not one single person at the club has been honest with the fans, we as fans have a right to protest, a non sectarian protest, an anti murray protest, we are the peeps

If you're happy with the running of the club, that's fair enough. I'm all for getting behind my team, but even Stevie Wonder could see that Murray is taking our club backwards. Continually selling our best players is just not on, especially for a club of our stature.

If you don't want to protest, you don't have to. But it's harsh to compare the rest of us to that lot just because we're unhappy and want to let it be known to DM and his yes-men.

I am surprised that non of you see the reality of the financial situation in football - we are a selling club, we will be whether it is Murray or anyone else in charge (Unless we get an Abramovitch - more money that they know what to do with).

We do NOt compete on a level finalcial basis that the EPL, (or German or Spanish leagues) - if we get an exceptional player we are always going to be under threat to sell him - doesnt matter who is manager or owner - get used to it - It may be hard to accept - especially as we used to be able to compete financially at the top - but those days are gone! You may not accept it but it is reality - supprt the team and do your bit to keep attracting good players.

I am surprised that non of you see the reality of the financial situation in football - we are a selling club, we will be whether it is Murray or anyone else in charge (Unless we get an Abramovitch - more money that they know what to do with).

We do NOt compete on a level finalcial basis that the EPL, (or German or Spanish leagues) - if we get an exceptional player we are always going to be under threat to sell him - doesnt matter who is manager or owner - get used to it - It may be hard to accept - especially as we used to be able to compete financially at the top - but those days are gone! You may not accept it but it is reality - supprt the team and do your bit to keep attracting good players.

I agree, let's roll over and get our bellies tickled again! No-matter the height from which we are shat upon, turn up with a big cheesey smile and sing 'If you're happy and you know it...'

I wouldn't worry though, Mr Murray loves you!

MURRAY OUT!

I agree, let's roll over and get our bellies tickled again! No-matter the height from which we are shat upon, turn up with a big cheesey smile and sing 'If you're happy and you know it...'

MURRAY OUT!

You're right, lets spend £40m and bankrupt our club.

Perhaps you can tell us what progress Walter has made after 18 months in the job? And why he should get another month, never mind another season?

MURRAY OUT!

That same pish argument every time. Show me where I said that...?

MURRAY OUT!

we supposedly made 30 million last year,so lets spend 20 million of it,surely that wont bankrupt us?

the protest is to show solidarity amongst fans, making a stance agains the crumbling regime running our club into the ground, fans are being ignored or fed a load of bullshit, no one knows where it is going to end as not one single person at the club has been honest with the fans, we as fans have a right to protest, a non sectarian protest, an anti murray protest, we are the peeps

as i said, this aint about cash, its about the clubs honesty and misleading of fans in my book

Ajax, PSV, Porto, Benfica, Lyon and PSG are also selling clubs.

Difference is, they dont shit themselves at the first offer that comes along after a year and then force the player out.

BluePeter is exactly the sort of fan that Mr Murray just adores. Have you given him his foot massage today?

I don't know how you can see what our club is becoming and yet feel content with that. It really does defy belief.

I am not sure I feel content at the club - I worry about the future (afte I give murray his Blow job). Do we want a Romanov coming in t0 the club - no thanks.

Do we want someone who will stay a while and pull out when the fans turn on him for 2 bad games - no thanks.

Murray has put in a lot of money, made mistakes but also was man enough to admit it - AND he rectified these mistakes. He wants us to work to a budget - fair enough.

Cuellar said he was content publically, but HE had the sell on clause, HE said he wanted to play in a 'bigger' league and HE initiated the move.

Murray has provided consistently good stewardship, money and lost of sucess (and some hard times as well - but thats football) over all I would rather have Murray than take the risk of landing a Romanov!

Sad to see that there are still some supporters quite content to be lied to by Murray, Bain, Smith and McCoist.

Still, you have a nice day now.

BluePeter is exactly the sort of fan that Mr Murray just adores. Have you given him his foot massage today?

I don't know how you can see what our club is becoming and yet feel content with that. It really does defy belief.

I am not sure I feel content at the club - I worry about the future (afte I give murray his Blow job). Do we want a Romanov coming in t0 the club - no thanks.

Do we want someone who will stay a while and pull out when the fans turn on him for 2 bad games - no thanks.

Murray has put in a lot of money, made mistakes but also was man enough to admit it - AND he rectified these mistakes. He wants us to work to a budget - fair enough.

Cuellar said he was content publically, but HE had the sell on clause, HE said he wanted to play in a 'bigger' league and HE initiated the move.

Murray has provided consistently good stewardship, money and lost of sucess (and some hard times as well - but thats football) over all I would rather have Murray than take the risk of landing a Romanov!

Murray has told lie after lie to the supporters ie, We will buy quality, we will re-invest all incoming transfer money, we will hold on to our assetts....etc etc etc.

It was all lies. Him and Bain promised that quality additions would be made this summer, do you see any? All i see is a squad of players with no creativity, no flair and absolutely no winning mentallity. He sold Hutton during a league campaign where we were fighting on four fronts and flying high, despite the player wanting to remain until at least the end of the season.

He sold off the shops for no good reason, then tried to lie about the fact we were making a loss on merchandise compared to when we ran our own shops. Not to mention the elimination of the Rangers Brand and allowing repeated injustices on the fans by JJB to go unanswered. He has made our Ticket Office into and absolute shambles resulting in fans having to que for hours on end to pick up tickets on matchdays, some even missing most of the game.

Then there is the non-existant PR department which should be defending the fans from media attacks but instead stays silent and allows unjust criticisms to be levelled at his club's supporters. Relating to this was the monumental collapse to UEFA when they fined us a couple of seasons ago. After winning the initial trial Murray and Bain simply let UEFA appeal their own decision and find us guilty without even so much as a questionable look. They will take the fans money quite happily but will look the other way when those fans need a leader to speak up for them in the media or footballing corridors of power.

There is the complete incompetence in dealing with transfers, how and why we need to drag every player we try to sign into a never-ending transfer saga is unfathomable and doesn't happen elsewhere. Not least across the city. Add to this the latest scandal with Cuellar, any right-minded chairman would have offered him an improved contract long before clubs started to sniff around, would have either negotiated a removal of the release-clause or had it significantly extended (that is if there ever was one in the first place, another lie maybe?). But no, he waits until Cuellar is already about to head out the door before offering a new contract and makes it seem like yet another hard luck story. "We tried our best but just couldn't hold onto him" :rolleyes:

Oh, of course, he also lied to the fans about this aswell. It would take "silly money" to prise Cuellar away from us so he told the fans on Friday. Don't know about you but i don't class £7.8 million as "silly money" these days.

But it's okay because he is looking out for our best interests, he only wants what is best for Rangers. :rolleyes:

How is the re-development coming along?

True we are a selling club, but it shouldn't be that all our assets are stripped down so much that we have a team that is incapable of beating kaunas and getting a jammie goal against clyde. Not to mention being dominated and playing less attractive football than any team in the spl.

Further more i dont like being lied to....stadium development, no we wont sell hutton and we wont sell cuellar. It seems to be that after the chairman meets the player they suddenly want to move to further their career.