Andy Driver

Bruno72

Were we not linked with him at the start of the summer? Maybe with the cash from Cueller we could nick him for 1.5Million. Could prove a good link between the midfield and the Strikers plus he's young and can score goals. Any thoughts?

Were we not linked with him at the start of the summer? Maybe with the cash from Cueller we could nick him for 1.5Million. Could prove a good link between the midfield and the Strikers plus he's young and can score goals. Any thoughts?

I wouldn't mind seeing Driver at Rangers.

I think he's a talented player who has a lot of potential.

The only problem is, can we afford to spend on money on potential?

I think we really need a player who has already proved himself, who would walk straight into our first team.

I think we need to start looking at a higher calibre of player!

what midfield?

I would take him in a heartbeat. Seen him play on a number of occasions and he never fails to impress me.

A genuine left sided players whos always looking for the ball, whilst it wouldnt be the most encouraging of signings, I wouldnt say no to him

I wouldn't mind seeing Driver at Rangers.

I think he's a talented player who has a lot of potential.

The only problem is, can we afford to spend on money on potential?

I think we really need a player who has already proved himself, who would walk straight into our first team.

I think we need to start looking at a higher calibre of player!

I agree with MarkyMitch! The Gers definitely need someone who can be in the starting 11 every week and supply all those strikers Walter signed.

I would take him in a heartbeat. Seen him play on a number of occasions and he never fails to impress me.

A genuine left sided players whos always looking for the ball, whilst it wouldnt be the most encouraging of signings, I wouldnt say no to him

(tu)