What is the worst one

Danny

All are the last 3 major sales we've made.

We've been gutted by each one in turn.

Which one was the worst?

Personally I feel Hutton - I was heartbroken for a long time after that.

Hutton. Because he genuinely didn't want to go. He wasn't just paying lip service to the fans. And he went to a proper side - would you rather play for Ramos or O'Neil? Ramos. Villa are PASH.

Boumsong can knob off!!! We made a killing on that numpty!!!! If we kept him 6 months longer we wouldnt have got £2 million for him!

Hutton and Carlos are on level par.

Both outstanding players both going to be badly missed!

Boumsong can knob off!!! We made a killing on that numpty!!!! If we kept him 6 months longer we wouldnt have got £2 million for him!

Hutton and Carlos are on level par.

Both outstanding players both going to be badly missed!

I disagree. I thought Boumsong walked it up here and only had two bad games. His time at Newcastle completely shattered him as a player and he was never the same.

Hutton for me. The fact we asked a centre half from St Mirren to take his place (no offence to Kirk) just made it worse.

Both Hutton and Cuellar - two vital building blocks for a potentially great team.

Hutton - because he was forced out and the loyalty shown by our club and the way it conducted itself throughout was disgusting.

Cuellar - the reason he has left is multifactorial. Out of the CL, ridiculous clause in his contract and his own personal ambition. It really hurts when a player you love and gives the idea that his feeling towards the club is mutual is completely turned on its head. It also hurts when its Aston fucking Villa - mid-table English leaguers, who will rarely play in Europe, have MON as a manager and will never win any form of trophy, who can just swagger up and buy a club of Rangers stature's best player.

Hutton. Why sell him at that time? His value would have increased had we kept him on for the rest of the season and we would have went on to win the league. Idiotic decison..but then again we are getting used to those.

Hutton. Why sell him at that time? His value would have increased had we kept him on for the rest of the season and we would have went on to win the league. Idiotic decison..but then again we are getting used to those.

That sig makes me smile. Very little is right now.

Nothing will make me smile just now. Its absolutely sickening whats happening.

One calamity after another. It's hard to actually sum up in words the travesties we're currently suffering.

Maybe that's for the best.

One calamity after another. It's hard to actually sum up in words the travesties we're currently suffering.

Maybe that's for the best.

Its a fine line mind you. If we had beat Zenit and held on v them at CP when it was 1-1 we could have been talking about WS being Knighted etc etc. But only months after being in a European final we are now a complete laughing stock.

All are the last 3 major sales we've made.

We've been gutted by each one in turn.

Which one was the worst?

Personally I feel Hutton - I was heartbroken for a long time after that.

Defo Hutton.

I think the sale of Hutton cost us the league.

We just weren't the same team without him!!

Plus he was forced to leave!

Deffo Hutton.

Take a look at the highlights of the first half of last season and see how key Hutton was to a lot of our goals and general attacking play. He was not replaced and at the time I thought if we lose the league then the sale of Hutton would have been a major contribution. Unfortunately I was proved right.

Boumsong was a sore one at the time BUT the cash pretty much brought us Fergie back and Buffel in the same month, both of which contributed to our title push that year. Prior to that our midfield was Malcom and Ricksen!

Cuellar will be missed but if him being sold means some creativity being bought then it may ease the pain like the Boumsong transfer, but I don't have any faith on the quality of players to come in. :(

What about Mikel "I want to stay for ten years" Arteta?

The Cuellar situation is the worst for me because we have been deserted in our hour of need.

Aye, that was a wee bit shameful. But apparently his (then?) gf told him if he didn't join Monaco or someone or other she'd leave him.

So he went off to Sociedad.

And then ended up at Everton.