How SHOULD we all feel right now?

Danny

I've seen us emotional before. It's not the first time, and it sure won't be the last.

Some of us have been guilty of going over the top with some ill wishes on Cuellar - career ending injuries are probably a mite too much to take. So if anyone thought I wanted that, I don't.

But what are we allowed to feel right now?

Anger with Cuellar? Anger with the management? Frustration? Helplessness? Fury at SDM?

I've felt so many emotions over the last 24 hours about this I don't even know which one is the right one.

Anger, bitterness, betrayal, fury. That is some of the feelings I am experiencing over all of this pish Danny. I just see it getting worse especially if we struggle to get a result on sat. A bad result and protests will be certain sooner rather than later.

there gonna have tp pull summit really good out of the hat to appease the fans on this, i just cant see why when the team is working well we dont loo good to prospective buyers

Not angry or disappointed with Carlos at all, this is all down to Walt and his shocking signings and fucked up tactics(if you can call them that), this would not in my opinion not have happened had we made the CL which based on the draw we should have done!!

Furious with Smith!!

furious after all the pish saying how he loved it here and wanted to stay.

furious that Cuellar wasn't offered a new contract sooner to stave of this outcome

frustrated that we've lost a class player

more sure than ever that murray must go and go now

Certainly pissed off. I thought going out of Europe was bad enough. Our teams depleated and full of shit cunts that should be retired.

I was annoyed when PLG was in charge but I could see what he was trying. I have no idea what the next move will be.

I can see desperation kicking in and we panick buy players and ask Terry Boucher to come back in defence with maybe Mark Walters on the wing and Lovenpants on the bench.

I hate to say this but we need a massive clear out. I m so gutted about the state of the team - wtf and htf did we get in this state.

This certainly is a dull moment for me but I know Rangers and the loyal fans will get there eventually - at the mo I have idea how but we love the team too much to sit and allow for this to go for too much longer!

furious after all the pish saying how he loved it here and wanted to stay.

furious that Cuellar wasn't offered a new contract sooner to stave of this outcome

frustrated that we've lost a class player

more sure than ever that murray must go and go now

thats the annoying thing he says he would never ask for a move n he did fuck um i hope he turns out shite in the EPL