** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5.00 on John Bercow @ 6/1 to become new speaker in the house of cmmons (tu)

Guy on Sky News said that there is strong rumours going round he will replace the fat tim so I thought i'd stick a wee fiver on him.

5.00 on John Bercow @ 6/1 to become new speaker in the house of cmmons (tu)

Guy on Sky News said that there is strong rumours going round he will replace the fat tim so I thought i'd stick a wee fiver on him.

Just went on to check and the betting has been closed but everyone still has their price next to them ......apart from John Bercow! so hopefully he has won :D

:gerbad:

EDIT: he has just moved into 3/1 favourite (tu)

Was thinking last night of a £50 instead of my usual £20 on both Falkirk and Newcastle to win at the weekend, 50 with a potential return of £500 inc stake.

I'm naw sure if thats me going with with my heart more than my head and also risky as Newcastle would be happy with the draw.

Now those long-term bets and slightly why I said I might be going with my heart than my head above:

Falkirk have to win, and http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3312857

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2656974 - Boro to go down!

£30 instead of £50 as I've always said that my weekend bet is between £20 and £30, like do a £20 on the Saturday and a 10 spot on the Sunday sometimes tho usually nearer the £20, and I did want to push the boat a bit more:

Premier League Matches Aston Villa v Newcastle

24-05-2009 16:00

Win-Draw-Win

Newcastle @ 9/5

Scottish Premiership Inverness CT v Falkirk

23-05-2009 12:30

Win-Draw-Win

Falkirk @ 12/5

Double

1 line at £30.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £30.00

Potential returns: £285.60

Paddy Power

i only used my ladbrokes for grand national and not really sure how it works but after i placed the bet for newcastle to be relegated i cant doublt it up like gary says i can can i?

i only used my ladbrokes for grand national and not really sure how it works but after i placed the bet for newcastle to be relegated i cant doublt it up like gary says i can can i?

Not once the bet has been placed Al. Sorry

Cheerio Inverness, i'm glad they went down (although i would have preferred St Mirren as i stuck a fiver on them 3 weeks ago) , i hate that shitey wee stadium up there, it belongs in the 1st division :pipe: