** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

What is the differnce between an accumalator with 2 teams and a double.

None!

I don't think...

Unless it's in the sense that you're going for a double from four or five teams, while a two team accumulator would simply be two teams you've picked alone.

Aw and its the same with a treble then i take it.

Next question. :lol: What is a 4 fold, 5 fold and that ?

If you pick a six team coupon, and do it on a four or fivefold, you only need four or five of them to come up.

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just hope to god that Muff doesn't go chasing! I cannot imagine losing that amount of money over a game of football.

Same with you Boab, 100 quid is alot to lose. Don't go chasing it, that's when the real problems start (td)

Boab has lost £100 a good few times. Muff was really unlucky he could go one bet to recoup it. If that goes tits up leave it.

A four fold is betting that 4 out of your total selections will come up. If you only have 4 its just an accumulator as well.

So 4 out of 8 a four fold. I could do that every week.

£238.10 To Win - Accumulator (5) Internet 1

Porto v Apoel Nicosia

Porto

2/9 Pending

Wolfsburg v Besiktas

Wolfsburg

2/5 Pending

Juventus v Maccabi Haifa

Juventus

1/5 Pending

Real Madrid v AC Milan

Real Madrid

1/2 Pending

Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Chelsea

4/11 Pending

Returns £1000.02

You can do it in the bookies

I like Paddy Powers coupons may put a 4 fold of 6 on at the weekend.

A four-fold of 6 doesn't work :lol:

If you are doing 'four-folds' from 6 teams, then you are betting 15 times. (There are fifteen 4-number-combinations of 1-6)

So if your stake is £1, then you will be paying £15. It really isn't a good way to bet unless you are putting on pretty big stakes (like £25+) Which I know from being about your age probably isn't what you are putting on.

If you are doing 'four-folds' from 6 teams, then you are betting 15 times. (There are fifteen 4-number-combinations of 1-6)

So if your stake is £1, then you will be paying £15. It really isn't a good way to bet unless you are putting on pretty big stakes (like £25+) Which I know from being about your age probably isn't what you are putting on.

£10 max mate usually a fiver.

So the folds arnt the way to go. I will probably just go with 3 teams.

I hate trying to explaining the different types of betting over the net as it gets so confusing for the other person to read after I have typed it.

So much easier to explain in person.

Theres that CIS Cup trip to dundee mate. :craphead:

I think I get it basically in a 4 fold or whatever you have to bet every possible outcome.

Just put on a 5 team acca and stop being a scrotum (tu)

They never come up. Ive only won one coupon all season that was only £15 for a 3.20 on 4 teams.

I hate trying to explaining the different types of betting over the net as it gets so confusing for the other person to read after I have typed it.

I think I get it basically in a 4 fold or whatever you have to bet every possible outcome.

Nae chance am sitting near you then!! :craphead:

:praise:

£56.28 To Win - Accumulator (5) Internet 1

To be winning at Half Time

Porto v Apoel Nicosia

Porto

4/7 Pending

Wolfsburg v Besiktas

Wolfsburg

10/11 Pending

Juventus v Maccabi Haifa

Juventus

8/13 Pending

Real Madrid v AC Milan

Real Madrid

evens Pending

Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Chelsea

5/6 Pending

Returns £1000.05

not necessarly a 5fold from six with a tenner on it but obviosly the unit stake will be lower but the total bet amounting to a tenner could bag you a decent return

:lol:

Think it will be like the QoTS bus or just the usual 52 seater. I booked my 2 seats at the ST Johnston game. I think dougie has a good few spares as he was asking alot people if they wanted tickets for it.

Think it will be like the QoTS bus or just the usual 52 seater. I booked my 2 seats at the ST Johnston game. I think dougie has a good few spares as he was asking alot people if they wanted tickets for it.

Hopefully be the 49 seater.

Hopefully be the 49 seater.

I like it when its that and its just not to full but not empty either.

Take it your going mate. How many from Tannochside are going ?