***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the footballing front, our midfield was sharp in the first half but the front two are fucking dire. Novo tries his heart out but has little ability. Boyd just tries my patience.

Miller is no use wide left.

Weir is showing his age and McGregors decision making is dodgy as fvck.

I'd stick Lafferty up front with Velicka. FFS, Cousin would be a better bet than Boyd right now.

I can't fucking believe we couldn't beat Aberdeen AGAIN , for fuck sake :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: Then the usual diabolical officiating on top of that , what a load of bollocks. AFC , why do you bastards only ever turn up when Rangers are in town.

aberdeen were very poor we should have murdered them.

We actually should have still won that game. We always score then go flat. Im not saying the players think one goal is enough, but they always take the foot off the gas! See when you get two goals up, the game gets easier!

We need one of the midfielders to take on the mantle of 'creator', so much of our play is compacted through the middle with no width and very little creativity.

Mendes started brightly but seemed to disappear into the midfield attrition, second half performance was woeful and Aberdeen are a shite team.

For once I think we were good enough, given that it's a midfield and centre back pairing that have only played a few games together.

Miller - fucking joke.

Boyd - fucking joke.

The ref cost us though, what can we do about that?