***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can we go from controlling the tempo, nearly every midfeilder losing their man and finding space, playing good football in the first half . then the second half.... wtf was that .

DMB didn't at one point even look offside. The Aberdeen defender was in the box and DMB was outside, could have it been made any more simpler for the fucking linesman.

That's about 6 points already the taigs have got this season on us because of shitey decisions :angry2:

Why did Smith wait until 75 mins before changing it?

What a joke and that decision was terrible he should get the sack for that!!!

Should have switched to

Novo(Aaron) Davis Mendes Beasley

Boyd Miller(Darcheville)

after 60 minutes.

miller should have been up with novo instead of boyd

miller cant play out in the wing he has to be free roaming

and boyd can GTF

the fucking goal in added time was ONSIDE!!!

and they are dirty hacking bastards

Never offside! And 2 mins of added on time?! McGregor was down for longer than that! Plus there was subs. Poor show yet again.

One of their players was down for a couple of minutes with an injured arse. You're also supposed to add on 30 seconds for every substitute.

High time the SFA instructed officials to explain their decisions and be questioned by the press.

Why did Smith wait until 75 mins before changing it?

What a joke and that decision was terrible he should get the sack for that!!!

Should have switched to

Novo(Aaron) Davis Mendes Beasley

Boyd Miller(Darcheville)

after 60 minutes.

JCD should never have been on, he is bloody useless!

Never offside. Should have been a lot more added time on. Walters subs not done quickly enough. Thats 3 things but the main one for me is that we were fucking shocking second half.

miller should have been up with novo instead of boyd

miller cant play out in the wing he has to be free roaming

and boyd can GTF

the fucking goal in added time was ONSIDE!!!

and they are dirty hacking bastards

I cant actually think of a worse partnership the Miller and Novo. There is no composure, not near enough goals, no touch and no presence.

At the end of the day were not good enough!

Smith subtitutions doesn't help either!

DMB did score a perfectly good goal

i was a very bad call by the linesman that has cost us 2points today not how we played - in the first half we where fantastic and that goal just before half time knock us for 6 - but although the second half aberdeen came into it - we where still better than them IMO we deserved all 3 points.

How can we go from controlling the tempo, nearly every midfeilder losing their man and finding space, playing good football in the first half . then the second half.... wtf was that .

That's what happens when we give up an insanely stupid goal at the stroke of HT (yet again!). We would have come out in the 2nd Half 1-0 up and fired up for the kill, instead we're back to square one. Drives me insane.

And a striker who could score goals would be a bonus (I know I'm a broken record here, but it's SOOO bloody maddening!!!).

we are still poor that was shocking dispay in the second half.

Yep, dreadful 2nd half. If we had continued in the same vein as the 1st half we'd have had the 3pts in the bag long before Beasleys goal. :angry2:

I thought Mendes had a good game overall. He did kind of fade a bit in the 2nd half but that was mostly to do with the CB's pinging it away all the time. Once he got it and got it down, he spreaded passes about very nicely and that pass for Beasley was out of this world. How can the lines men get it so wrong. I knew he was onside the moment the pass was made. You don't make such a pass if who your looking for is offside. Not in the last 2 minutes. Shocking decision.

The refs keep talking about respect, money etc but were is the consistent performances to warrent this respect and this money? It just seems the refs are trying to mug people off these days for a job which isn't as hard as they make it out to be.