Rangers and Celtic move to the Premiership?

kylespeirs

post-8934-1219371144_thumb.jpgI would personally love to see Rangers and the beggars go to the English league, just to shut all the muppets up who think they can beat us...Aston Villa Newcastle..exc... I Think Rangers would end up 5th or 6th and the filth end up bottom half of the table...wot do u think ?

w.a.t.p :rangers:

if we did move into English Leagues . i dont think we would get shafted straight into the Premiership .

The amount of Money wed get though :| We could attract so many players with our Fans, Money and of Course playing in the Premiership .

Cant see it but. I Very much doubt it will ever happen

Would be shit if it was to happen, i mean obviously lots of fans would want to go to London and see Rangers play Chelsea, Arsenal and more around England but would take a few hours to get there (don't know how many). Plus a British cup would be great i think.

P.S I can see myself in that picture :lol:

A British cup woul dbe good.

I've never been a fan of this idea that we should play in the EPL. We're a Scottish club and both us and the scum being in Scotland benefit the game here as the the other scots teams get to play against a standard of player none of them could hope to attract, therefore making them better.