Should d weir be replaced at CH by a new quality signing?

nvager

I thyink D Weir has been great up to now, but we really need a quality CH with more pace. I think his legs could go anytime - he is slow as it is - and we are forced to play too deep as it is.

What do you all think. Will WS bring in a replacement before Sept 1?

He should never have been brought to Ibrox in the first place he was a one of the cheap options before they got the wake up call

I have to disagree there Geert, I think he has been very good for us and from the start gave the defence stability.

He should never have been brought to Ibrox in the first place he was a one of the cheap options before they got the wake up call

I have to disagree there Geert, I think he has been very good for us and from the start gave the defence stability.

I know what you mean coop but he was just papering over the cracks in an already terrible team, its not Weirs fault of course it was just another example of the neglect our team has suffered

I know what you mean coop but he was just papering over the cracks in an already terrible team, its not Weirs fault of course it was just another example of the neglect our team has suffered

Its true many people didnt think he could hack it at Rangers, mainly because of his age but he has proved them wrong.

The question I suppose is, how long will he last ?

I dont know the answer to that one, but I do know he has looked after himself very well in a long career, health-wise.

Its clear to me he has certainly helped Broadfoot, who after all is young and still learning.

His knowledge and experience to me is invaluable at the moment in time in my opinion.

Its true many people didnt think he could hack it at Rangers, mainly because of his age but he has proved them wrong.

The question I suppose is, how long will he last ?

I dont know the answer to that one, but I do know he has looked after himself very well in a long career, health-wise.

Its clear to me he has certainly helped Broadfoot, who after all is young and still learning.

His knowledge and experience to me is invaluable at the moment in time in my opinion.

Good comment but should the old workhorse be helping poor standard of players lke Kirk :lol:

Im 100% certain he will never make the grade, once again coop he (Kirk) was also brought in during the cheap option period before they got the wake up call

I know Broadfoot has many critics, thats true, but I would still give him time if it was up to me. Many young players are shaky in the early years of their careers. To me, its all about learning the ropes.

I bet I get slated for saying that :lol:

I know Broadfoot has many critics, thats true, but I would still give him time if it was up to me. Many young players are shaky in the early years of their careers. To me, its all about learning the ropes.

I bet I get slated for saying that :lol:

He is truley shocking, the signings have taken the attention away from him, he is a big disaster waiting to happen again

I said near the end of last season that the warning signs were there , he was losing headers and getting done for pace in most games near the end of the season

Done a great job for us but should be replaced asap