Favourite Rangers Goal in an OF Match

Gazza08

5-1 to Rangers at Ibrox and Butch Wilkins fucks one helluva volley in from 25 yards out!!!!

I've got that one on video.

Albert's penalty in the 4-2 win at Ibrox. Primarily because the guy who gave away the penalty had to eat using a straw for the next few days.

To be honest each and every goal we score against them! In a strange way one of Novo's last season where Hutton fell over and they were laughing, but he got up quickly enough to still get the ball, play a perfect pass to Novo ripping their defence to shreads and Novo sticking it in the back of the net.

Guest therabbitt

Id prob have to go with that Wilkins strike, I've still got the video of that season, used to watch that game over and over and over again as a youth!

Davie Cooper dryburgh cup final. If you aint seen it get it fae u-tube. is the best goal. The 1 that meant the most to me was Goughs goal in the 2-2 game many many moons ago. The best ever GIRFUY.

Goughs last minute equaliser when we were down to 9 men & 2-0 down.

Loudest roar i've ever heard. It was just as good as beating them, they were gutted.

Admittedly there are loads but that one still to this day gets every hair on my body standing up when i watch it. The looks on the Tims faces, the sudden exit, the bottling and bricking of our bus after it....... :lol:

That one defo hurt them more than any other goal i can remember, though the 3 goals on Dallas day were very close.

Cant believe im picking an equaliser from a season where we lost the league mind you :lol: