Rangers and the code

D'Artagnan

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it is irrelevant whether Murray is a Rangers man or not, and over the yrs I dont think he has missed to many home games.

Albertz, Laudrup, Gazza, Hateley and many others were not born Rangers fans either.

They are all true blues now though.

nice post mate (tu)

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't John Greig a Hearts fan? So where does that leave him in the grand scheme of things? Will his statue be removed from Ibrox, will his award by the fans as the "greatest ever Ranger" have to be handed back, struck from the record books along with his achievements on the field of play?? And I don't think Jim Baxter was a Rangers fan either, even when he played for us.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't John Greig a Hearts fan? So where does that leave him in the grand scheme of things? Will his statue be removed from Ibrox, will his award by the fans as the "greatest ever Ranger" have to be handed back, struck from the record books along with his achievements on the field of play?? And I don't think Jim Baxter was a Rangers fan either, even when he played for us.

well said

So when people in general use the cliche "born and bred", is this just an empty statement? Or does it actually mean something deeper?

This is the crux of the matter.

Spot on bunter....

The term born to be a leader...born to be king are equally applied.

It is part of what I refer as to the mystical....which I have already conceded I am unable to explain.