Waldos latest transfer target rumour !

THEFISH

Rangers manager Walter Smith has added Motherwell striker Scott McDonald to his January transfer wish-list.

Waldo who the hell is pointing you in the direction of players who are not RFC standard ????? (beer)

I think McDonald has earned his chance to prove himself at a big club. He has a good goal return for Motherwell and is still quite young. He also causes the Old Firm problems every time he plays against them!

If we can get him for about ?800,000 then he could be a great signing.

Rangers manager Walter Smith has added Motherwell striker Scott McDonald to his January transfer wish-list.

Waldo who the hell is pointing you in the direction of players who are not RFC standard ????? (beer)

I think that we could do well to give some of these people a chance at Ibrox. I mean, the man one us the title ;)

I think that we could do well to give some of these people a chance at Ibrox. I mean, the man one us the title ;)

I have never forgotten that so we should give him a one game run out in the reserves as a wee thank you and then tell him thats all son yer no up tae standard

I heard he wanted to go back to Australia at the end of this season, but maybe if the wages were right he would come to us. I actually think he would be a good signing. He does score goals for Motherwell and let's face it, who do we have if Boyd gets injured again or even worse if Boyd and Novo get injured :(

Anyway, we have to show him some loyalty after helicopter Sunday :D

(beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer)

Ahhhhhhhhh! brilliant (beer)

Sharp as a marble as always

And just as fashionable. :D

Canny beat a good swally.....tremendous so it is !!!!

Shandy fur you son ???? (beer)

Whats the point in get on the FISH's back, he is spot on with this one.

The player isnt good enough to play for us, and just for the record he didnt win us the title, we did that over 38 games.

He played a great part on the last day- good lad, but we won it over 38 games dont believe the mank crap about winning it on one day

"Son"?

You haven't got it in you, furthermore nobody would want it if you did. <crweee>

Gow has signed a pre-contract agreement

if wee dont sign lee mcculoch by.. we will make an improved bid for alan gow to get him signed before the end of the wwindow

*******YOU NEVER HEARD THIS FROM ME********

:P ihave contacts! ;)

Weve already posted that bud - it was in the Herald on monday :rolleyes:

I think McDonald has earned his chance to prove himself at a big club. He has a good goal return for Motherwell and is still quite young. He also causes the Old Firm problems every time he plays against them!

If we can get him for about ?800,000 then he could be a great signing.

Have to agree mate.

While he may not be as good in the air as Dado he certainly knows how to hold the ball up the park, and as you say we would probably get him for under a million.

(tu)

Fishface will have his fun and score a few points on the way.

:lol::lol:

Aye, you are right.

Well once we can block posters he will be a very lonely man. He will have to sit with the A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs and the mentally challenged.

Me thinks he does that on match days anyhow.

<bouncy>

Gow has signed a pre-contract agreement

if wee dont sign lee mcculoch by.. we will make an improved bid for alan gow to get him signed before the end of the wwindow

*******YOU NEVER HEARD THIS FROM ME********

:P ihave contacts! ;)

Weve already posted that bud - it was in the Herald on monday :rolleyes:

i could aslo tell you...

:rolleyes:

"Son"?

You haven't got it in you, furthermore nobody would want it if you did. <crweee>

Excuse me.....aw right hen.

I didnt notice the photo of yer pin-up boy Bazza (beer)

Have to agree mate.

While he may not be as good in the air as Dado he certainly knows how to hold the ball up the park, and as you say we would probably get him for under a million.

(tu)

He might even become an important player for us if we were to go for him. Novo was considered a revelation at ?400,000 but I truly believe that McDonald is a better player and would have a bigger impact than Novo and in general all round play more than Boyd too.

He is on the fringes of the Australian national side and if he moved here I think he would crack it. A full international for under a million pounds with his best years ahead of him.

He's worth a punt.