Waldos latest transfer target rumour !

THEFISH

I think McDonald has earned his chance to prove himself at a big club. He has a good goal return for Motherwell and is still quite young. He also causes the Old Firm problems every time he plays against them!

If we can get him for about ?800,000 then he could be a great signing.

For the first time, I actually do think you have your head in the sand. :lol:

I was delighted when Scott McDonald sank the tims but honestly, the guy is not Rangers class. He might be a good work horse for the SPL but our sights should be set on higher and better.

I think McDonald has earned his chance to prove himself at a big club. He has a good goal return for Motherwell and is still quite young. He also causes the Old Firm problems every time he plays against them!

I was delighted when Scott McDonald sank the tims but honestly, the guy is not Rangers class. He might be a good work horse for the SPL but our sights should be set on higher and better.

Eh canadianger thats my line if ye dont mind ;) (beer)

am not so sure about him,i like him as a player,like a dickov type pest annoys defenders into mistakes and usually takes advantage,but on the other hand as fish has said in other posts,how low have we become? walter wouldnt even have looked once never mind twice at mcdonald back in 9inarow days,hes obviously not under any illusions of our financial predicament,which makes me sad :(

Don't worry I won't be agreeing with your opinion too often so I won't steal your trademarked chat. ;)

(beer)

I don't think our standards should be set higher at the moment. We have had two very poor seasons tbh and I honestly think we need to take a step backwards before we can go forwards. Until we get back to a position where we can put up a respectable challenge for the league title I would rather see a couple of proven SPL players than a couple of European journeymen as at least we know that they can play at that level.

JMO!

(beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer)

Ahhhhhhhhh! brilliant (beer)

Sharp as a marble as always

And just as fashionable. :D

Canny beat a good swally.....tremendous so it is !!!!

Shandy fur you son ???? (beer)

"Son"?

You haven't got it in you, furthermore nobody would want it if you did. <crweee>

Excuse me.....aw right hen.

I didnt notice the photo of yer pin-up boy Bazza (beer)

I'm waiting for the funny part.

Is this joke in instalments, or is it a flatpack one that I have to build myself? :quag:

Don't worry I won't be agreeing with your opinion too often so I won't steal your trademarked chat. ;)

(beer)

Good to hear that but if ye do need it all ye have to do is ask (tu) (beer) Here have one on me (beer)

do you think scott mcdonald and alan gow and the like are players to get a title challenge back on track ? im not so sure :(

remember the cash celtic are able to spend on one player atm (jvoh) whos to say that during the summer their gonna stay at the level their at now,their going to strenghten obviously and with the revenue theyve pulled in that weve missed out on............ doesnt bear thinking about imo.

lets hope murray can see this and give walter the funds he needs :)

But the thing is we have not missed out on the revenue that they have gained. They have matched our run in the Champions League from last year and we have bettered their run already!

Our finances are the best they have been in years and I think we will spend in the summer.

I honestly think Gow and McDonald could help. They are two of the best players in the SPL outside of the Old Firm and maybe they would handle the step up to Rangers well. If not we can sell them on as they won't be on 5 figure a week wages that nobody else is prepared to pay.

if we had the revenue from our exploits last year then why wasnt plg backed with more than 3 million in the summer? were supposed to make 10 million for group stage qualification,and a further 3 million at least more from getting through that so 13 million at least and murray gave plg 3 or 4 million tops,add to that the revenue created by the jjb deal,the severe cutting of player wages over the last few seasons.are we really in a good financial footing now? or on the same financial footing as say hearts or hibs ? am not to clued up on the financial side of things at the club just guesses from me but all i want is a decent team on the pitch :)