Heard This Before

Paul Le Guen (Entra?neur du PSG) - Au micro de Canal +

? Nous n'avons pas r?ussi ? prendre le monopole du ballon. C'est frustrant de perdre car mes joueurs font des efforts et ils ne sont pas r?compens?s. Depuis mon arriv?e, le PSG r?alise une s?rie invraisemblable du point de vue de l'arbitrage ! Sur le coup-franc qui offre le but aux Lillois, il me semble qu'il y a une faute d'Odemwingie avant celle qui est siffl?e en sa faveur. Il va falloir que l'ensemble du groupe soit uni pour atteindre l'objectif du maintien. L'avenir du club en d?pend ! ?

basically I think he s saying we had the most possession but weren't rewarded with results

I can translate without even trying.

We played well, the team needs to find heart and spirit blah, blah, blah

Same old 

What, no Ronjers?? B)

Is it not:

*ahem*

*dons best French accent*

'Rawnjeurs'

Here's one of those online translations (always good for a giggle):

"We did not succeed in taking the monopoly of the balloon. It is frustrating to lose because my players make efforts and they are not rewarded. Since my arrival, the PSG carries out an incredible series from the point of view of the arbitration! On the blow-frank which offers the goal to the Inhabitants of Lille, it seems to to me that there is a fault of Odemwingie before that which is whistled in its favour. It will be necessary that the whole of the group is plain to achieve the goal of the maintenance. The future of the club depends on it."

Paul Le Guen (Entra?neur du PSG) - Au micro de Canal +

? Nous n'avons pas r?ussi ? prendre le monopole du ballon. C'est frustrant de perdre car mes joueurs font des efforts.

we couldnt win games, ive had more money in a game of monopoly than my transfer budget at rangers. im a balloon. i was frustrated that every morning my car didnt start cos the weather was pish.

"We did not succeed in taking the monopoly of the balloon. It is frustrating to lose because my players make efforts and they are not rewarded. Since my arrival, the PSG carries out an incredible series from the point of view of the arbitration! On the blow-frank which offers the goal to the Inhabitants of Lille, it seems to to me that there is a fault of Odemwingie before that which is whistled in its favour. It will be necessary that the whole of the group is plain to achieve the goal of the maintenance. The future of the club depends on it."

So well put. If only his management was as good as his way with words. :lol: