Robert Earnshaw

Big-jonesy51

what do you guys think of him?

he plays for Norwich city and is the championships top scorer with 17 so far in the league

i think he could be a possible target but im not sure if walter would be looking at him

could be worth a few bob mind you but would be a good signing

http://home.skysports.com/player.aspx?plid...clid=45&cpid=10

he is rated pretty highly in england, a few of the lower prem teams have been linked with him. i dont think they would let him leave for anything less than ?3.5 imo but i think he would be a great signing if we could get the money for him. i think hed like to play for gers

I thought Earnshaw was out injured for the rest of the season?

By January 2007, Earnshaw was top-scorer in the division with 17 goals, but suffered a severe groin injury in training, that will probably see him out of action for the rest of the season

he's the only player to have scored a hat trick in the premiership, division one (now championship), divison two (league one), division 3 (league two), the FA Cup, the Carling Cup and at international level.

the international one was for Wales against Scotland

No chance. He knocked us back a couple of years back. They boys who are average players in England earn so much more they just can't compete with wages. If we payed his wages he'd be one of the club's top earners, and he certainly isn't that good.