Help please !

THEFISH

I have been searching desperatly for a few years now but canny find the things I used to use...has anybody seen them lately.....

The Rangers nightclub

The Rangers ticket office

The Rangers catering

The Rangers goods and merchandise

The Albion training ground and facility

If any of you come acroos any of them let me know coz they were worth an absolute fortune to RFC !!!!! (beer)

I have been searching desperatly for a few years now but canny find the things I used to use...has anybody seen them lately.....

The Rangers nightclub

The Rangers catering

If any of you come acroos any of them let me know coz they were worth an absolute fortune to RFC !!!!! (beer)

Here we go again.................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <zzz> <zzz> <zzz>

Guest RangersAndBalloch
they have been binned as they are non profit organisations

get your heed out the past fish and look forward like the rest of us.

Non profit making??? :wacko:

Surely you jest?

The Edmistion is now Response Handling call centre and is raking in millions per annum.

The Albion which was purchased by Murray from Rangers for the princeley sum of one penny, houses hundreds of cars every home game and charges ?7 a time, but it's all right he said he''ll sell it back to us when he leave's and when pushed for how much said 'Around ?4million'

They're making plenty of profit ..................for Murray just like all his other deals with his fingers in the pie as a result of owning RFC.

That would probably be because this thread is boring...........like all your threads FISH?  <zzz>

Sorry Roy but I do have to disagree.

I think it raises a lot of questions...if you take the trouble to look, not at the poster, but the issues he has raised.

RAB has given us an insight into the financial side of some of those sales.

Surely it is important we form our opinions based on facts rather than some misconception.

We still have posters on here claiming SDM personally financed the acquistions during NIAR...we have some posters on here operating under the illusion our once crippling debt had nothing to do with SDM...

There are issues, for sure. SDM is a clever and shrewd businessman, there is no question of that. How a club the size of us ended up in so much debt is beyond me. I just dont get it. Its great that were out of that situation now, but what does the future hold ?

There are issues, for sure. SDM is a clever and shrewd businessman, there is no question of that. How a club the size of us ended up in so much debt is beyond me. I just dont get it. Its great that were out of that situation now, but what does the future hold ?

Those are 2 questions I would like answered as well Coop..

Particularly as SDM has done something of an about turn regarding ownership of the club.

they have been binned as they are non profit organisations

get your heed out the past fish and look forward like the rest of us.

Maybe Ive missed something after all these years but what about the one that was taken over by a company run by the one and only Murray junior his son.

Binned !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this guy treats our assets with contempt...silly me I know nothing about what goes on in the devious business world of David Murray, anything else you would like to know about what he sold off which once belonged to RFC all you need to do is ask but I have a feeling you will not be interested. (beer)

The Rangers nightclub

The Rangers catering

If any of you come acroos any of them let me know coz they were worth an absolute fortune to RFC !!!!!? (beer)

I are missing out one small detail fish. SDM has brought in an asset worth more than the sum of the other assets that you listed... Murray Park!!! Or should we call it Sir David Murray Park now? B)

I know which I would rather have.

YD_Murray_Park_201004_Gate.jpg

Or was it you who got us it?

A training facility that might not be as long term as some would have one think.

It is interesting that the land nearby (including an archery club) has been bought by a certain property group who are interested in obtaining planning permission (previously denied but there to be changed) for housing.

A French company based just along the road from one knight's chateau... ;)

Frankie you have been saying for months that SDM has got more out of RFC than he as put in, problem is not everyone is willing to listen, above is some of the evidence.

S_B:

You are quite correct - a few guys I know have also been saying it much longer than me. Unfortunately, some (indeed, most!) fans have a blind spot when it comes to the contribution of SDM.

David Murray deserves a lot of praise for what he helped do to our club. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be above criticism nor scrutiny for some other issues.

A training facility that might not be as long term as some would have one think.

It is interesting that the land nearby (including an archery club) has been bought by a certain property group who are interested in obtaining planning permission (previously denied but there to be changed) for housing.

Aye, they will be pulling Murray park down any week now eh?

Or will they just be building houses on the outside pitches? Maybe some of the players would like to buy one. Would cut down on their commuting. <zzz>

Or will they just be building houses on the outside pitches? Maybe some of the players would like to buy one. Would cut down on their commuting. <zzz>

Paisley ?????? (beer)

Paisley ?????? (beer)

Just picking town names at random now are we?

Strange, very strange. <sesm>

It is quite interesting actually and not an idea I'm averse to.

Sell MP at a profit to a housing company and rebuild a better, larger version in another area. As long as we ensure there is an overlap of build then I think it's a valid business idea.

Wonder if anyone else who could facilitate such plans has thought of it?

It is quite interesting actually and not an idea I'm averse to.

Sell MP at a profit to a housing company and rebuild a better, larger version in another area. As long as we ensure there is an overlap of build then I think it's a valid business idea.

Wonder if anyone else who could facilitate such plans has thought of it?

Aye, draw a wee plan on a napkin and take it to the next board meeting Frank. (tu)