***Rangers V Hearts ***

JR

90x90glasgowrangersks6.gifV 90x90heartspg1.gif

Lets get this started:

Whats your lineup and score predictions for this massive game tomorrow?

Do you think we will start with Davie Weir & Ego at CB?

Who will score and what will be the result?

Lets get the Battle Fever on! (spl)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after the recent signings by walter and if he makes his last minute signings today of bobby charlton and stanley mathews we could be in with a chance

Bobby's got a strained comb-over and out for the season, and Stanley Matthews' agent said he'd prefer to go to Septic

--------------McGregor--------------

Hutton------Ugo---Weir------Murray

--------------Hemdani---------------

Burke---------Bazza----------Adam

------------Novo----Boyd------------

I'm pretty sure Ugo will start at CH with Weir. Not sure if burke will start, novo might just slot in there on the right and then Buffel might come in and play behind Boyd. Apart from that the rest of the lineup is pretty obvious.

A win at 2-0 hopefully. (spl)

Im thinking :

-----------------Al McG--------------------

Hutton----Ugo---------D.Weir.......Murray

Burke-----Fergie-----Hemdani-----Adam

-----------Novo--------Boydy--------------

Sionko is in contention but i think he will stick with Burke. Not sure Svensson will start tho

Im thinking :

Sionko is in contention but i think he will stick with Burke. Not sure Svensson will start tho

Agree with this line up. Svensson will be on bench because to start with him then take him off would really dent his confidence. The team basically picks itself and with the extra dig from Ugo I think we will win 2 - 0. (tu)

Im thinking :

Agree with this line up. Svensson will be on bench because to start with him then take him off would really dent his confidence. The team basically picks itself and with the extra dig from Ugo I think we will win 2 - 0. (tu)

Yup, totally agree. Cant see there being very many surprises in the line up altho i think Walt will throw ugo straight in as well. I reckon 3-1 ( Boydy with 2 and Novo)

Does anyone think Buffel might get a start?

Me.

Like i said burke was pish last week so we could see novo moving out there on the right and Buffel coming in behind Boyd.

Ah yes sorry bud i missed that the first time (beer1)

For all those driving to the game tomorrow,

FANS are advised of major roadworks this weekend on the M8 between Junctions 14 (Blochairn) and 19 (Anderston) which will result in closure of the eastbound carriageway and a contraflow on the westbound carriageway.

Extensive congestion is expected and fans are advised to plan their route well in advance and leave plenty of time to get to the stadium in time for kick off.

For up to date information on roadworks and delays on the trunk road network fans should access `www.trafficscotland.org.uk

Leave early people!