***Rangers V Hearts ***

JR

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching live online. Pretty gash to be honest. Adam has been pretty woeful. We are losing the midfield a lot. Hemdani seems to be absent, and isn't winning the ball. The whole team seems a little nervy.

I think we need a fresh sense of being dangerous in every play. Every time Rangers have the ball, it should be an important moment in the game. It seems far too many of the Rangers players are looking for that moment to come from someone else on the team. There was one point when a wide ball was played to Adam, and he wasn't even paying attention. By the time he responded, the ball hit him on the shin and bobbled away. His mind should have already been 20 yards forward, byline and cross. Many of the Rangers players are making decisions after they receive the ball, and their awareness is dreadful.

Ugo doing well. Strong and no nonsense. We've needed that.

Novo playing hard with no luck. At one point late in the half he ran 70 yards to catch a Hearts winger and eventually cleared the ball out at the Rangers goal line. Hutton was probably picking his nose somewhere around the halfway line.

Watching live online. Pretty gash to be honest. Adam has been pretty woeful. We are losing the midfield a lot. Hemdani seems to be absent, and isn't winning the ball. The whole team seems a little nervy.

I think we need a fresh sense of being dangerous in every play. Every time Rangers have the ball, it should be an important moment in the game. It seems far too many of the Rangers players are looking for that moment to come from someone else on the team. There was one point when a wide ball was played to Adam, and he wasn't even paying attention. By the time he responded, the ball hit him on the shin and bobbled away. His mind should have already been 20 yards forward, byline and cross. Many of the Rangers players are making decisions after they receive the ball, and their awareness is dreadful.

Ugo doing well. Strong and no nonsense. We've needed that.

Novo playing hard with no luck. At one point late in the half he ran 70 yards to catch a Hearts winger and eventually cleared the ball out at the Rangers goal line. Hutton was probably picking his nose somewhere around the halfway line.

You're right - that was a good effort by Novo. About the only effort we put in in the first half. Midfield has been woeful indeed.

So far we don't deserve anything out of this. Maybe some subs will bring it to life.

Stop start beginning to the 2nd half. Rangers with slightly more possession. Hemdani finally tackling a bit.

Sionko is DREADFUL. Shocking passing and he just tried a cross which made me laugh harder than when I watch Blackadder goes forth.