***Rangers V Hearts ***

JR

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugo wins about 3 in a row. Sebo does excellent on the right wing

We need a striker who can hold the ball up. Hemdani gives it away. Adam shuffles baws again. His crosses and corners continue to be mince and he's too greedy.

myp2p is great except for the chinese commentary...

Smith shores up the defense, it's time to work on the midfield and attack..

total lack of any creativity in the final third without prso or buffel , fair enough Walter has shored up the defence...but without Prso we lack anything up front or from midfield. Thats why Buffel should be on IMO.

More points dropped in a game we dominated ..not good enough and no amount of manager changes is going to change that. we need new faces.

We do need new players but at least the new management recognises this.

We don't have good enough strikers. Boyd is only good if he's given the ball inside the box and no one seemed to give him it today. Novo's fast but more often than not doesn't have the final touch and Sebo gives 100% but just doesn't have the skill.

IMO, the position we need more than any other is central midfield. Fergie played his heart out today but lacked any kind of support. Hamdani was just atrocious today and even at his best, is just merely tidy, we need more from there

ya, we also need somebody that can hit a decent free-kick and corner (and please, for the love of good, nobody suggest Charlie Adam).  When you have Nacho Novo taking corners, you know there's a problem.

Have to agree wholeheartedly with you there. One of our corners today (I believe from Novo) was so rank that the first thing I said when I saw it was " I can do that" - most definitely not a ringing endorsement. ;)

the game was mince....tbh

At least we never lost a goal :rolleyes: .

Hearts came to spoil and their tactics worked. We lack creativity, flair and our crossing is terrible. On the plus I though that defence did quite well, Hearts rarely threatened, BF had a good game and Sebo certainly added a lot pace to the mix.

the game was mince....tbh

At least we never lost a goal :rolleyes: .

Hearts came to spoil and their tactics worked. We lack creativity, flair and our crossing is terrible. On the plus I though that defence did quite well, Hearts rarely threatened, BF had a good game and Sebo certainly added a lot pace to the mix.

the ref wasted it