Gers ready to test hibs

Deej

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779

at the bottom it said we wont be signing Jason Culina

personnaly i dont think we should spend money on the hibs boys

Exactly. I agree mate. I don't see why we should spend 4m on these hibs lads, especially Thomson. Not worth it. (td)

Let them go to Celtic if they want, they would then have half the Hibs team that finished a distant 5th.

These two, well Thompson in particular are all hype and very inconsistant and worth less than Clemente

(tu) couldnt agree more. i think we could find better players for that money if JC went for what he did. has there been anymore rumour about dica?

Let them go to Celtic if they want, they would then have half the Hibs team that finished a distant 5th.

These two, well Thompson in particular are all hype and very inconsistant and worth less than Clemente

(tu) couldnt agree more. i think we could find better players for that money if JC went for what he did. has there been anymore rumour about dica?

Dica picked up an injury that will keep him out for 4 months, so I guess that is off for now

Dica picked up an injury that will keep him out for 4 months, so I guess that is off for now

:o thats a shame, he looked like a good player, hopefully he gets better soon and maybe we will follow our intrest up in the summer.

:o thats a shame, he looked like a good player, hopefully he gets better soon and maybe we will follow our intrest up in the summer.

I think Dica only wanted to come here if Le Guen was here. I think he said he wanted to go to the french league anyway.

If the rumoured price for Culina was under 2million, that to me seems like a complete steal, he always gives his all and has quality

My concern would be he stated on his own website that he would prefer England, and with a few english prem sides showing interest -we would be left behind

If the rumoured price for Culina was under 2million, that to me seems like a complete steal, he always gives his all and has quality

My concern would be he stated on his own website that he would prefer England, and with a few english prem sides showing interest -we would be left behind

I had a look on his website yesterday and couldn't find anything referring to him preferring to join an English team :unsure:

his club have said he wont be leaving in january :( maybe a decent offer might change their mind