Rangers Money Making Tours

Bain isn't doing anything to promote Brand Rangers. Celtic have done well with Naka and their US connections. The Japan tour alone is set to net a million. What did we do last....try and play football on a lumpy impoverished footie field somewhere in South Africa :angry:

We can see from this board alone that there is huge interest in Rangers from the other side of the Atlantic.

We really should be exploiting this, in America and Canada. It's a great way to make money and generate more interest in the club from abroad.

I've been abroad 3 times a year since the age of...9 or something like that, and everywhere I've been apart from Egypt has had at least 1 Rangers Supporters Club. In the nicest way possible, we should be ripping the arse out of this.

We can see from this board alone that there is huge interest in Rangers from the other side of the Atlantic.

We really should be exploiting this, in America and Canada. It's a great way to make money and generate more interest in the club from abroad.

I've been abroad 3 times a year since the age of...9 or something like that, and everywhere I've been apart from Egypt has had at least 1 Rangers Supporters Club. In the nicest way possible, we should be ripping the arse out of this.

:lol: but sadly we aren't ...I just don't understand it

:lol: but sadly we aren't ...I just don't understand it

And neither do I, we do seem to have stopped trying to sell our club across the globe. :(

Martin Bain is f*cken useless, we made a big mistake getting rid of Campbell Ogilvie!

Look at the job Peter Lawell does and compare him to Bain.

there is no comparison Lawell wins hands down in every way. Its time Bain started earning his megawages

Exactly, Bain is never seen and we dont know what he gets up to, he is on ?500k a year <nooo>

Lawell is always involved, you know what he is doing and he is always up for an interview.

It is time Bain started working for his money or he can get to f*ck out of the club!

Celtics MSL select game and the Japan Tour...real cash spinners

Rangers???? eh nuffink....cant Bain do a bit more for his inflated wages?? :ph43r:

To use their 'Capitalist' phrases "To sell a product, you need to believe in the product"! (willy)

Their is no way we'll ever get to grips with 'making money' while Murray is at the Helm - all he's done so far is take money off US (The Rangers Supporters) how on earth can ANYONE SELL anything they don't believe in? :ph43r:

We can have players/fans of any Religious denomination but we need people in charge of the club who's Religion IS RANGERS!!!!! <bouncy>