Gravesen

Danny

Did anyone notice WGS being very praising of Jarosik, Naka, JVH etc, but being very critical of Gravesen recently?

He said he had done 'ok' but he expects more work on the pitch from him, and for him to work on his game overall.

Guest greengrass

7 goals from midfield so far ... in 13 appearances. 2 as a sub... 2 goals in 2 old firm games.

i dunno what people expect from the guy tbh ?.. over critical some fans are just that u cant please.. alright he likes to get forward and sumtimes we are left exposed ..great going forward tho with a wicked shot and good eye for goal... but some games when he has settled down and realised he doesnt have to try and over impress us and do everybody elses job on the park and run about tirelessly heidless.. just control settled in some games ive saw him.. his passing and play has been a treat to watch at times imo.

had a few niggling injuries this season wich kept him out,, but i think we have still to see the best of him yet tho personally.. needs a long run of games with a settled partner beside him ... been rotating a lot this season wgs aswell its been getting us results tho so no complaints just not really played a settled side too often ..... good signing i like him.

7 goals from midfield so far ... in 13 appearances. 2 as a sub... 2 goals in 2 old firm games.

i dunno what people expect from the guy tbh ?.. over critical some fans are just that u cant please.. alright he likes to get forward and sumtimes we are left exposed ..great going forward tho with a wicked shot and good eye for goal... but some games when he has settled down and realised he doesnt have to try and over impress us and do everybody elses  job on the park and run about tirelessly heidless.. just control settled in some games ive saw  him..  his passing and play has been a treat to watch at times imo.

had a few niggling injuries this season wich kept him out,, but i think we have still to see the best of him yet tho personally.. needs a long run of games with a settled partner beside him ... been rotating a lot this season wgs aswell its been getting us results tho so no complaints just not really played a settled side too often  ..... good signing  i like him.

i think its because he is such a precense on the park that when he dose make a mistake everybody notices and remembers it.

lenny and him have been arguably our best midfeild partnership since Lennon and Lambert

he is pish (wve) (hah) (bum)

i dunno what people expect from the guy tbh ?.. over critical some fans are just that u cant please.. alright he likes to get forward and sumtimes we are left exposed ..great going forward tho with a wicked shot and good eye for goal... but some games when he has settled down and realised he doesnt have to try and over impress us and do everybody elses? job on the park and run about tirelessly heidless.. just control settled in some games ive saw? him..? his passing and play has been a treat to watch at times imo.

had a few niggling injuries this season wich kept him out,, but i think we have still to see the best of him yet tho personally.. needs a long run of games with a settled partner beside him ... been rotating a lot this season wgs aswell its been getting us results tho so no complaints just not really played a settled side too often? ..... good signing? i like him.

i think its because he is such a precense on the park that when he dose make a mistake everybody notices and remembers it.

lenny and him have been arguably our best midfeild partnership since Lennon and Lambert

he is pish (wve) (hah) (bum)

would walk into the rangers team

would he fcuk he is not rangers class (wve) (bum) (hah)

i dunno what people expect from the guy tbh ?.. over critical some fans are just that u cant please.. alright he likes to get forward and sumtimes we are left exposed ..great going forward tho with a wicked shot and good eye for goal... but some games when he has settled down and realised he doesnt have to try and over impress us and do everybody elses  job on the park and run about tirelessly heidless.. just control settled in some games ive saw  him..  his passing and play has been a treat to watch at times imo.

had a few niggling injuries this season wich kept him out,, but i think we have still to see the best of him yet tho personally.. needs a long run of games with a settled partner beside him ... been rotating a lot this season wgs aswell its been getting us results tho so no complaints just not really played a settled side too often  ..... good signing  i like him.

So why is WGS publicly criticising him?

hes scored a lot of goals which i didnt expect him to do but i have to admit that in the games i have seen him play hes been very poor overall. 2 goals in old firm matches he may have but he was poor otherwise in both matches.

hes scored a lot of goals which i didnt expect him to do but i have to admit that in the games i have seen him play hes been very poor overall. 2 goals in old firm matches he may have but he was poor otherwise in both matches.

i think its because he always gets the luck of the ball, instead of trying to take the ball around someone he will just use brute force to get past him

yea that is true.