This bid for Gow

Smurf1873

It's about time we played hard ball because everyone has been taking us for an easy touch for years. Once they realise that we will not needlessly subsidise other teams we can negotiate like everyone else. There is no way we should be paying over the odds for mediocre players just because we are Rangers.

Why bid ?125k for a young Danish guy who will probably never play in the 1st team when that money could go towards Gow?

Gow can play in 3 different positions, Prso is f*cked and if Boyd, Novo or Adam take a knock, we are screwed.

I'd rather pay, ?500k maximum for Gow than pay, ?1.5 million minimum for Lee McCulloch.

Offering ?135k after being told ?500k is a joke.

Especially after making/saving money on Ricksen, Rodriguez and Clement.

Why bid ?125k for a young Danish guy who will probably never play in the 1st team when that money could go towards Gow?

Gow can play in 3 different positions, Prso is f*cked and if Boyd, Novo or Adam take a knock, we are screwed.

I'd rather pay, ?500k maximum for Gow than pay, ?1.5 million minimum for Lee McCulloch.

The 500k is a joke if we really want him then we should wait until the summer.

Thing is, I doubt we would have to pay all that, ?300k would probably do it as Falkirk have signed a striker and are looking at 2 other players in Gow's position.

?500k for a player who can play in 3 positions and help us push for 2nd. Hearts have again strengthened their squad with two highly rated signings. They did the same last year and took 2nd.

But we need him more now than in the summer

But we need him more now than in the summer

(tu)

But John Hughes admitted at the start of January after he banged in a hat trick that Falkirk wouldnt be able to keep him over the summer.

There will be premiership clubs chasing him by then, and that tv deal means money isnt much of an option to them, so they'l bid high.

Gow is better than McCulloch, and to save a ?1million in the bargain is worth it.

But John Hughes admitted at the start of January after he banged in a hat trick that Falkirk wouldnt be able to keep him over the summer.

There will be premiership clubs chasing him by then, and that tv deal means money isnt much of an option to them, so they'l bid high.

Gow is better than McCulloch, and to save a ?1million in the bargain is worth it.

Agreed (tu)

Being prudent is good, but being stupid is not. As Muffger says Gow is better, can play more positions, probably can be had for 300k and we have money from Ricksen, Clement, J Rod, etc. plus` money that PLG did not spend and other money SDM said was available.

:rolleyes: