how many rangers players woulld get a game for cel

Guest magic89

as for boyd he is a plank of wood and cant score against any big teams.

Magic, your logic is that of a cretin. Is there anyone in Rangers good enough to make it into your bloved selts? No, course not - cos as far as your concerned sellick are the best and even Ronaldinho himself wouldnt be able to displace McUgly. Give it a rest mate - you dont want a debate, you just want to talk about how great sellick are - well, guess what - we're not interested.

Smith, Ferguson, Prso, Hemdani.....

doubt prso mate

hemdani..............not a chance

imo hemdani is a better footballer than lennon and prso could get a game ahead of beattie/zurawski

Prso is only good for 60 mins of a game at the most. If Anything Kris Boyd would get a game ahead of beattie and zurawski

Hemdani is arguably rangers worst player

imagine Vennegoor of Hesselink and Boyd B)

Hemdani is arguably rangers worst player

What a crock of sh*t. Hemdani is arguably the best midfielder in Scotland at present. Dan, you either do not watch Rangers games and simply go by the Daily record 'StarMan' ratings, or you don't know anything about football. Hemdani is a delight to watch and is shown up by poor performances from others in the team. Hemdani is better than ANY of your squads players. JMHO. But Lennon couldnt lace his boots - as was demonstrated in the last old firm game.

ricardo, ive probably seen every rangers game this season andhemdani dose not live up to his hype. hes been throw about the rangers team to much and been asked to play positions he can not e.g center back. just my opinion but he shouldnt even make the rangers teamsheet

Fair enough - I see what you're getting at but you have to acknowledge that when he's played in his favoured position he is one of the best, if not the best in Scotland You cant just call him a shit player because he's been played out of position by a manager that clearly didn't know what he was doing.

Guest magic89
as for boyd he is a plank of wood and cant score against any big teams.

Better than Miller, Beattie and Zurawski.

Your manager doesnt think so because he picked miller infront of him for Scotland hahahhaaha

After reading several messages in this thread I decided to enter the debate.

Of the current Rangers squad Prso, Boyd, Ferguson, Hemdani, Smith and a fully fit Burke would all be in and around the Celtic team.

How can anybody say Hemdani is mince? He is arguably one of the best midfielders in Scotland. People don't rate him because he doesn't have the Scottish mentality of "if it moves take it out" He plays the game in a more European style and has so much class when he is on the ball.

Boyd or Beattie doh No Brainer, Boyd every time. The arguement about Boyd not scoring against big teams is utter pish. Are you honestly telling me that you would rather have an inconsistant striker like Kenny Miller who has only scored in 2 big games for you. Or a striker who hits the net on a regular basis?

I know who I and any other real football fan that can put their dislike for another team to one side would pick.

Boyd!

Guest greengrass
After reading several messages in this thread I decided to enter the debate.

Of the current Rangers squad Prso, Boyd, Ferguson, Hemdani, Smith and a fully fit Burke would all be in and around the Celtic team.

How can anybody say Hemdani is mince? He is arguably one of the best midfielders in Scotland. People don't rate him because he doesn't have the Scottish mentality of "if it moves take it out" He plays the game in a more European style and has so much class when he is on the ball.

Boyd or BeattieĀ  doh No Brainer, Boyd every time. The arguement about Boyd not scoring against big teams is utter pish. Are you honestly telling me that you would rather have an inconsistant striker like Kenny Miller who has only scored in 2 big games for you. Or a striker who hits the net on a regular basis?

I know who I and any other real football fan that can put their dislike for another team to one side would pick.

Boyd!

burke ahead of .. maloney / mcgeady and or naka ? even riordan.

not for me sorry not a chance.

your wing players are ... Burke ., Adam, and Sionko.

ours wing players are. Mcgeady , Maloney, Naka .

i wont dwell....

no doubt boyd is the better goalscorer than beattie.

but id rather have beattie in my side to compliment VOH than boyd... as he offers more / diverse...

running with his directness and intelligence / troubling defenses.and can hold the ball up .. looks to be striking up a partnership foil for our big man.

if voh was injured id have boyd and beattie. would work. pretty much the same.

i rate boyd as a goalscorer most highly he knows where the goal is alright.. but i will say his overall play/ workrate in a game is absolute mince .. if he doesnt score then he offers nothing to your side in a game..

just my opinion.

maybe walters aswell.

i see he got howked for SEBO after 70 mins today.

but then again leave him on he may have scored.. frustrating player.

ye but when does the plank of wood do it against the big teams never mayby against dunfermline, stmirren , kilmarnock teams like that but never against the big teams

the only team hes not scored against in the SPL is Celtic so could you stop regarding to it as big teams. hes scored against every1 else and has scored in europe.

Guest magic89
get itit into your heads boyd is nothing he is a plank of wood fact partay

Is the fact that he is the second top goalscorer in SPL history not enough for you mate?

He is still miles off of Larsson but he is only 23 and will beat that record eventually!

if hes that good why are yous 16 points behind us going on 19 (header)

Football is a team sport not an individual game. doh If it was Boyd would have won the league long ago if you compare him to Miller

Boyd: 21 games 17 goals (1 goal every 1.23 games)

Miller: 19 games 6 goals (1 goal every 3.16 games)

how many of those goals have been in the SPL?

source Skysports.com

get itit into your heads boyd is nothing he is a plank of wood fact partay

An you are nothing but a pain in the arse, intellectually challnged little twat - fact.

(PS how many times does this have to be pointed out to neanderthals like you - just cos you state "fact" at the dn of your sentence, doesnt ACTUALLY make it a fact - it just serves to elevate the point in YOUR OWN mind to have some kind of status - to everyone else, it makes you look like a prick. fact.

Football is a team sport not an individual game. doh If it was Boyd would have won the league long ago if you compare him to Miller

source Skysports.com

Champions League

boyd-in the champions league- played 2 - missed sitter that cost yous.

Miller-in champions league- played 6(2) of which were the lat 10 minutes so (really 4) BANG 3 goals.

SPL(old firm games)

boyd - played 4- scored none

miller--played 1 1/4---scored 1

Scotland

Dont need any stats am sure walter smith would agree Miller is well better.

Even whem miller was suspended and boyd was fit he still didnt play boyd

Football is a team sport not an individual game. dohĀ  If it was Boyd would have won the league long ago if you compare him to Miller

source Skysports.com

Champions League

Miller-in champions league- played 6(2) of which were the lat 10 minutes so (really 4) BANG 3 goals.

SPL(old firm games)

Scotland

great 2nd post "nalz" - your thicko twin magic-muppet is on here just now. could you two be the same person? I wonder..... :rolleyes:

Guest magic89
Football is a team sport not an individual game. doh? If it was Boyd would have won the league long ago if you compare him to Miller

source Skysports.com

Champions League

SPL(old firm games)

Scotland

great 2nd post "nalz" - your thicko twin magic-muppet is on here just now. could you two be the same person? I wonder..... :rolleyes:

<rattat> i am loving this