Rangers v Hearts

Guest Daniel-CFC

Guest Daniel-CFC

New Rangers signing Ugo Ehiogu is included in the squad and could partner fellow veteran David Weir in the centre of defence.

However, Andy Webster, Dado Prso and Steven Smith remain on the sidelines for the Ibrox club.

Hearts goalkeeper Craig Gordon will return after missing last week's win over Falkirk with a groin strain.

Mirsad Beslija, David Cesnauskis, Robbie Neilson and Mauricio Pinilla are all missing with injuries.

Rangers squad: McGregor, Hutton, Svensson, Weir, Murray, Burke, Buffel, Ferguson, Hemdani, Adam, Novo, K Boyd, Klos, Rae, Lennon, Lowing, Papac, Ehiogu.

Hearts squad: Gordon, Karipidis, Berra, Zaliukas, Fyssas, McCann, Aguiar, Hartley, Mikoliunas, Velicka, Bednar, Pospisil, Driver, Brellier, Tall, Wallace, Banks, Elliot.

Walter and Allys first real test i think, with hearts in continual turmoil i think i should be a close game. cant predict a score at the moment

-----------------Mac----------------

Hutton----Weir---Sven----Murray

Burke-Ferguson-Hemdani-Adam

-------------Novo-Boyd-----------

2-0 Rangers

Think the Svenson and Weir partnership is working?

Weir is still not sure on Svensson. Can't see Ugo taking Svenssons place tomorrow. Smith said they played well together against Dunfermline. Weir certainly did, Svensson was still shaky and gave me the jitters everytime he went to clear a ball.

2-0 Rangers

Weir is still not sure on Svensson. Can't see Ugo taking Svenssons place tomorrow. Smith said they played well together against Dunfermline. Weir certainly did, Svensson was still shaky and gave me the jitters everytime he went to clear a ball.

i think weir is just the man rangers needed at the back.

under le guen there was no comunication whatsoever and weir has organised the defence well.

If Le Guen had a clue he would of at least tried to get Pressley.

Weir is just what we needed.

pressely would have been great for the gers

the impact he has made at celtic park has been unreal and i think hes possibly been the steal of the season

Along with Nee Laylor

2-0 Rangers

under le guen there was no comunication whatsoever and weir has organised the defence well.

the impact he has made at celtic park has been unreal and i think hes possibly been the steal of the season

Pressley plyed for us before remember - he was shit then and he's shit now - hope you guys play him in the game against AC MILAN :lol: STOP.....STOP.....STOP.... :lol: AHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fuckit - i'll have pissed me breekd inside the first 30......HAHAHAHHAHA :lol:

2-0 Rangers

Pressley plyed for us before remember - he was shit then and he's shit now - hope you guys play him in the game against AC MILAN :lol: STOP.....STOP.....STOP.... :lol: AHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that was at least 13 years ago when he played for rangers.

now he is possibly the most experienced and reliable defender in the spl

As I have said before, the QE2 turns quicker. When Pressley comes up against Inzhagi and Oliveira, there will be only two winners (both dressed in red and black). :P

Guest greengrass

2-0 Rangers

As I have said before, the QE2 turns quicker. When Pressley comes up against Inzhagi and Oliveira, there will be only two winners (both dressed in red and black). :P

Pressley cant play in Europe so thats that out the windae. :rolleyes:

qe2 turns quicker . ?

Davie Weir eh? :wacko:

2-0 Rangers

Pressley cant play in Europe so thats that out the windae. :rolleyes:

qe2 turns quicker . ?

Davie Weir eh? :wacko:

Good point. I like Davie Weir, but I'd rather he wasnt one of our defenders. Im not particularly proud of the fact that we signed him, however havign said that the last two games, he's been great and Ehiogu was fuckin immense today! He will eb the best defender in Scotland by a long chalk - just hope his injury troubles are a thing of the past.

Guest greengrass

i never saw the game but was listening to it .. but ehiogu u say 1 game hes played ... read and heard other rangers fans comments about him saying he had an ok debut nothing more .... hearts never really threatening tho / poor referee..

and now u come in with a swooping statement thereafter saying he will be the best defender in scotland by a long shot after 1 game and against hearts ?

:wacko:

i wouldnt be counting them chickens.

Le guen - 6 points from 6 against hearts.

Smith - 1 point from 3 against hearts( and still to go to tynecastle)

.... hearts pick up first point(s) against you since the millenium.( no hartley,no gordon either) feature thier best players.

going backwards i see . (tu)

aberdeen are now the only team in the spl not to have taken points from u this season.

i never saw the game but was listening to it .. but ehiogu u say 1 game hes played ... read and heard other rangers fans comments about him saying he had an ok debut nothing more .... hearts never really threatening tho / poor referee..

and now u come in with a swooping statement thereafter saying he will be the best defender in scotland by a long shot after 1 game and against hearts ?

:wacko:

i wouldnt be counting them chickens.

Le guen - 6 points from 6 against hearts.

Smith - 1 point from 3 against hearts( and still to go to tynecastle)

.... hearts pick up first point(s) against you since the millenium.( no hartley,no gordon either) feature thier best players.

going backwards i see . (tu)

aberdeen are now the only team in the spl not to have taken points from u this season.

does the word IRONY mean anything to you GG?

How about patronising - do you need me to tell you what it means?