Just Watched The Highlights

polar bear

Hair on the back of my neck standing on edge again,god it shouldn't even have been close.Watched PLG.post game interview,and I think possibly he might be

begining to understand our game,talking about team spirit,and giving 100% type of

thing,betcha he comes back later on and tells Barry, you were right and I was wrong. (importance of captaincy issue) (tu)

Why would PLG want to undermime his authority, by stating Barry is right and he is wrong?! It just doesnt make sense.

Plg is the manager and whatever Plg says goes. Barry has to learn to live with that and realise he is only Plg's messenger and the team motivator.

Barry had it all his own way when McLeish was in charge and it is about time Barry toed the line and done what he was told.

it would have been daylight robbery yesterday if we never got a point out of that game and if ferguson had burst the net with that chance it would been a whole totally different game ok lennon should got a penalty was a stonewaller 1 mistake from Mcgregor cost us that match yesterday and he will learn from it but you have to look at Boruc he kept celtic in the game and when hemdani let rip of that shot a thought he would of saved but thank god her never B)

it would have been daylight robbery yesterday if we never got a point out of that game and if ferguson had burst the net with that chance it would been a whole totally different game ok lennon should got a penalty was a stonewaller 1 mistake from Mcgregor cost us that match yesterday and he will learn from it but you have to look at Boruc he kept celtic in the game and when hemdani let rip of that shot a thought he would of saved but thank god her never B)

Would have been a totally different game indeed.

celtic riding their luck...again

Why would PLG want to undermime his authority, by stating Barry is right and he is wrong?! It just doesnt make sense.

Plg is the manager and whatever Plg says goes. Barry has to learn to live with that and realise he is only Plg's messenger and the team motivator.

Barry had it all his own way when McLeish was in charge and it is about time Barry toed the line and done what he was told.

Simple reason Barry is right and he is wrong,and Barry is king,and if PLG wants to

be accepted by the masses (masses ?s#it I hate using that word) he will more or less have to.He is wrong you know! (td)