Hartley,if you don't like it just hand in your ...

Friedmarsbar

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weasel out, not me friend!

I told you I stand by every word!

I have more faith in the Rangers support than you, most are just ordinary punters,mostly protestant, who just enjoy their football.

Then there are people like you, one of the FF brigade, who are more interested in spreading their blind prejudices.

Spare me the high moral ground ,I do not claim to have it, you certainly don't.

Cant wait to sign Hartley, Signing of the season!

(tu)

He is a good player but also a little b*stard, exactly what we need!

I lost track of a post I made a while ago, so I have no idea if you replied to it or not. I remember you didn't use to be quite to in favour of him - you wanted someone like him, but not Hartley himself.

Good to have you unequivocally onside now (tu)

(tu)

I lost track of a post I made a while ago, so I have no idea if you replied to it or not. I remember you didn't use to be quite to in favour of him - you wanted someone like him, but not Hartley himself.

Changed my mind Danny. Cracking player and I am fed up watching no creativity or bite in the midfield!

Weasel out, not me friend!

I told you I stand by every word!

I have more faith in the Rangers support than you, most are just ordinary punters,mostly protestant, who just enjoy their football.

Then there are people like you, one of the FF brigade, who are more interested in spreading their blind prejudices.

Spare me the high moral ground ,I do not claim to have it, you certainly don't.

We are well aware you are standing by every word...the fact that you yourself have admitted some of your comments are erroneous only makes your stance all the more untenable and ridiculous.

You have little faith in the Rangers support.....you have made sweeping statements accusing some of being bigots merely because they have the apparent audacity to disagree with you over the signing of a player, who in the past made disparaging comments about our club.

You seem to like to label people...referring to me as one of the FF Brigade....take a look at my post count on FF and then compare it with here...then again facts dont really matter to you do they ?

But lets see you post some of these alleged "blind prejudices" to which you refer...or is this you just being par for the course and running off at the mouth making accusations but unable to sustain or support them as usual.

Throughout this thread you have made a series of claims...some of which you have conceded are wrong...whilst others you are unable to support or evidence...and yet you are happy to maintain the bombastic view that you stand by your word even though you know it to be wrong.

That my "friend" is the sign of a bigot.

(tu)

Changed my mind Danny. Cracking player and I am fed up watching no creativity or bite in the midfield!

Presumably you favour a partnership of Barry and Hartley as opposed to Hemdani?

(tu)

I'd prefer a partnership of me and Ferguson ahead of Hemdani. Hartley and Ferguson will be an awesome pairing!

(tu)

I'd prefer a partnership of me and Ferguson ahead of Hemdani. Hartley and Ferguson will be an awesome pairing!

Haha, no prizes for identifying the non-Hemdani fan :lol:

(tu)

Haha, no prizes for identifying the non-Hemdani fan :lol:

Hemdani is neat and tidy and decent but not good enough.

And by the way ,Danny,Hartley will score a lot of goals from midfield,something we have been lacking for years.

I hope we can strike a deal for Brown & Thompsom as well, the more creative players we have in midfield the better.

Optimistic, I know, but we need a bigger pool to challenge Celtic.

And Craig Gordon ,as well, Ok I've taken that too far!

And by the way ,Danny,Hartley will score a lot of goals from midfield,something we have been lacking for years.

I hope we can strike a deal for Brown & Thompsom as well, the more creative players we have in midfield the better.

Optimistic, I know, but we need a bigger pool to challenge Celtic.

And Craig Gordon ,as well, Ok I've taken that too far!

We lacked real drive form midfield yesterday, its not fair to ask Barry to do it all by himself, Hartley would give us the pairing that would ensure thats not the case in the future.

He'd be a terrific aquisition

"Paul Hartley utterly refutes the allegation that he made such remarks. These comments come from an apparent interview which was given to an unofficial publication almost ten years ago and have been picked up by a discreditable source before being distributed to national newspapers.

"It is also interesting to note that, yet again, such a story is published on the eve of an important fixture involving Hearts and, in particular, that it features a high-profile player coming back from injury.

"Such attempts to discredit Paul will not succeed and a number of Paul's friends and family are indeed Rangers fans.

"Paul has the complete backing of everyone at the club and we would also like to stress that the players, directors and staff condemn all forms of sectarianism."

adding paul hartley would be a feckin joke in my opintion as for his comments i believe he did make them, dont want him anywhere near the club

Any particular reason why you wouldnt want a Scotland international midfielder, proven in the Spl and highly regarded as one of the finest players ( in that position) in the Country....signing for Rangers?

Or is it for non-football reasons?

And what makes you so sure that he did say the things he allegedly said, when he denies it and there is no proof to the contrary?

adding paul hartley would be a feckin joke in my opintion as for his comments i believe he did make them, dont want him anywhere near the club

Hartley would be a fantastic signing. The guy gives 100% and is not exactly lacking in the skill department. We are also severely lacking in the 'Players with Beards' department so it addresses that problem also.

Anyone against the signing of Hartley on non football grounds should go get a life.

PaulH.jpg

Some fans wont be happy, not me tho. Will do a great job and will give 200% everytime!

Whits that photo in aid of...we all know he is one of the unwashed.

When did anybody except them have the name.................. Paul !!!!!!!!!!!! (beer)

PaulH.jpg

Some fans wont be happy, not me tho. Will do a great job and will give 200% everytime!

We all know the guy's a Celtic fan, it isn't news tbh.

End of the day, he wants to play for us, possibly because he wants to partner Barry, and his desire to join us and his ability pretty much dismisses the fact he's a raging tim.

In the immortal words of so many people, past, present and future:

Who cares?

Hartley would be a fantastic signing. The guy gives 100% and is not exactly lacking in the skill department. We are also severely lacking in the 'Players with Beards' department so it addresses that problem also.

Anyone against the signing of Hartley on non football grounds should go get a life.

We definitely need more players with beards (tu)

PaulH.jpg

Whits that photo in aid of...we all know he is one of the unwashed.

When did anybody except them have the name.................. Paul !!!!!!!!!!!! (beer)

Young geordie lad by the name of Gascoigne maybe?.... ;)

PaulH.jpg

End of the day, he wants to play for us, possibly because he wants to partner Barry, and his desire to join us and his ability pretty much dismisses the fact he's a raging tim.

Who cares?

I know but there will always be fans that dont want him due to the club he supports, stupid as the main thing is his commitment and footballing ability.

I know he never called us orange b*stards, but who cares if he did? Ferguson and Malcolm have said and done things in the past!

PaulH.jpg

Who cares?

I know but there will always be fans that dont want him due to the club he supports, stupid as the main thing is his commitment and footballing ability.

I know he never called us orange b*stards, but who cares if he did? Ferguson and Malcolm have said and done things in the past!

Unfortunately in Malcolm's case, none of them involved playing football ;)

Yeah but thats ok in the eyes of some "fans" as long as its not named at "us" doh