Hartley,if you don't like it just hand in your ...

Friedmarsbar

1- this is a superb chance to get it right up the media by appearing to be on the moral high ground. you don't have to even mean it, just think how choked spiers will be if he hears us cheering hartley! i know a lot of posters on here hate spiers with a passion, so here's your chance to really get it up him.

2- i reckon some people need to grow a thicker skin. what d'you expect him to say,'i love rangers?' we all know the abuse we used to hurl at the neighbours, so if we dished it out we should be able to take it.

3- would he be cup tied for the uefa's after playing in the cl qualifiers?

3- would he be cup tied for the uefa's after playing in the cl qualifiers?

Not too sure on that one, heard a number of stories. Cant due to playing for Hearts in the CL qualifiers. Can as different competitions. I dont think he can tho??

Yes Hartley is Cup-tied for this years competition

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems we`re only interested because we`re desperate

Obviously never seen Hartley play then. One of the best midfielders in the country!

For less than ?1.5million, where could we get a player half as good as him???

We can't!

Exactly.

Who could we get as good as Hartley for the same price?

No-one!

Brown and Thomson are rated at ?3million each. Hartley is a better player than the both of him.

I would not pay that for the pair of them never mind each.

What have they ever done ? They were bossed out the game last time they were at Ibrox never even got a look in....why people think these pair are better than what we have I really dont know.

If Clement an under 21 French internationalist is going for 1.8 millliion you really have to ask where Hibs are getting their evaluations from.

Guest orangpendek

i would say they are getting their valuation from the interest in the pair shown by west brom. knowing that the championship has teams floating in money, and who are willing to pay stupid amounts for ordinary players, hibs came up with 3m each. anyone who wants to match it, fine. if you don't, off to wba they go.

Scotsport say Rangers have made a ?600k bid for Hartley

we are fast becoming a joke with some of the bids.

If that is true then I am disgusted!

Scotsport are worse than Clyde 1 tbh. Any show which uses Gerry McNee and Hugh Keevins as serious pundits is not to be taken at face value.

Scotsport say Rangers have made a ?600k bid for Hartley <nooo>

Scotsport are worse than Clyde 1 tbh. Any show which uses Gerry McNee and Hugh Keevins as serious pundits is not to be taken at face value.

I could see us offering that amount Danny.

Scotsport say Rangers have made a ?600k bid for Hartley

I could see us offering that amount Danny.

Perhaps, but wait till a reliable source comes out with it.

I for one cannot believe we would offer 600k for Hartley.

If so I would think someone at Ibrox is out to make sure we spend NO money for now, but are credited with going after players. Is madness in the air at IBrox?

Nevertheless some people will say thats what we should be offering - not going to overspend again!

:rolleyes: