Heard a story bout our potential target Brown

machine!

A good friend of mine, who is a hibs fan was working in a chippy and a scottt brown was there, in walks a young fan in full hibs strip, and asks for him to sign his chips, the girl from behind the counter provided a pen but brown flatly refused saying he was busy, and carried on waiting for his half pizza supper.

I think it says alot about him and dosnt exactly show the qualities required to be a ranger. The mhanks can have him!

A good friend of mine, who is a hibs fan was working in a chippy and a scottt brown was there, in walks a young fan in full hibs strip, and asks for him to sign his chips, the girl from behind the counter provided a pen but brown flatly refused saying he was busy, and carried on waiting for his half pizza supper.

I think it says alot about him and dosnt exactly show the qualities required to be a ranger. The mhanks can have him!

I think it says that he didn't want to feck about with some numpty wanting his chips signed. :P

your good friends talks <piss>

blatenly BULL

what would his agent think if he found out he waiting for a HALF pizzza supprt!

What kind of guy only buys a Half-pizza supper?

But then he is on a crap wage. B)

bet we dont get paid as much as him and we buy full pizza suppers :P

Everybody know Rangers and potential Rangers Players eat Kebabs this guys going to have to change his ways if he comes to us :D

Awwww ma heart bleeds ! Thats ecaclty the player we need a player who doesnt give a f*ck who doesnt have a care in the world ! like if he was playing on the big stage and just say we played man utd, chelsea or even arsenal he would be like who are they ? amd play out his skin ! and maybe he just wantted to get his tea in peace give the guy a break !

In the fear of bumping this crap thread to the top of the list I'd just like to say I love the idea of brown in a Rangers Jersey. The day he squared up to Lennon made him alright in my eyes and for that reason alone I want him in our squad.. <bouncy>