Creativity

Swagger

I think we all know that smith is shoring things up to get 2nd place but that team is crying out for a bit of flair and creativity. Hes doing the right thing by waiting until the summer but to make sure of that second place the team needs a player that can turn a game.

Also anyone agree that Burke needs to produce a hell of a lot more for his ?13000 a week - I wouldnt have been that bothered to see him leave

There's still a few days of the transfer window left. Smith concentrated first on our weakest area which was our defence. I think the last 3 results prove that this has been strengthened now, although a right-back may be needed (I think Hutton is very poor in a lot of games).

I for one was actually hoping Burke wouldn't sign. I don't rate him. I agree 3 years ago he had a lot of potential but he's been given time now and hasn't really improved. His crosses into the box are poor and 9/10 he doesn't even bother passing to our strikers, he tries to take the shot himself and skies it.

I think we will see a midfielder and striker signing for us before the transfer window closes.

I hope so. We need both badly.

Creativity is MISSING. BIG TIME.

Would not hold my breath all the same.

:rolleyes:

Agree'd NV

We are buying Scotish which is good for fight and grit, but seriously lacking in flair and creativity.

We may win in the SPL with that sort of team, but we will come up well short in europe.

We are needing creativity, no question, especially in the wide areas where we have been dire this season.

Lets just hope that Walter doesn't plan on playing big Lee down the left and Hartley down the right ! :(

If Hartley signs, he takes Hemdani's place, surely.

If McCulloch signs and plays left mid, and going by the press conference today I think that's the plan, then we really need some pace and creativity down the right to balance the team.

that was one of PLGs good points on our good days the football was a pleasure to watch...it was def Euro style. We are going back to the hardgraft style SPL now which is the other extreme we need to have a broader character of play

To be fair, the pitch doesn't help and Hearts weren't exactly up for the beautiful game today. Hopefully if the pitch clears up in the next few weeks, and we go on a winning run which boosts the players confidence, we will see them start to play some better football on the deck.

that was one of PLGs good points on our good days the football was a pleasure to watch...it was def Euro style. We are going back to the hardgraft style SPL now which is the other extreme we need to have a broader character of play

I must have missed something, I never found it a pleasure to watch us being walked over by bottom of the league teams. Educate me.