paul hartley

Ryan_1

I read in The Sun (I know it talks shite most of the time) that the money from the Clement transfer will be used to sign Paul Hartely would like to know if theres any truth in it.

Dunno - but he is the one guy i would welcome us bidding for

I read in The Sun (I know it talks shite most of the time) that the money from the Clement transfer will be used to sign Paul Hartely would like to know if theres any truth in it.

Dunno - but he is the one guy i would welcome us bidding for

Ditto. From the SPL I want him, Gow and Maloney.

He said we were all orange barstewards so GHTF (beer)

am i right in saying so that hearts woula accept a bid of ?1.25 million for him? im sure i read it somewhere and i would also welcome signing him

I think i heard they would take 1.25 from a team, but 3mil if we want him

am i right in saying so that hearts woula accept a bid of ?1.25 million for him? im sure i read it somewhere and i would also welcome signing him

I think i heard they would take 1.25 from a team, but 3mil if we want him

:lol: we would improve our offer to ?1.3 million

thats wot av been told that its a done deal a tried to start Harltey Hartley get to F**K sum1 told me no point singin it cos he signed 2day and he will be unveiled as a Rangers player on Monday!!

Fish,

You obviously believe everything in the press even if written by the "We Absolutely Hate Rangers and Will Lie till Our Death to Destroy The Orange Barstewards" newspaper

Fish,

You obviously believe everything in the press even if written by the "We Absolutely Hate Rangers and Will Lie till Our Death to Destroy The Orange Barstewards" newspaper

Ironically The Sun is printed only about 3 or 4 miles away from Ibrox Stadium.

Maybe we should go round there after the next home game and tan the bassas windaes in! :lol:

I think that given the managers response that he wasn't playing due to a "football matter", it's guaranteed that he's leaving, the only spec left is to what Club? i.e. Rangers or EPL?

Fish,

Maybe we should go round there after the next home game and tan the bassas windaes in! :lol:

The Sun has a place in Portman Street - about a mile from Ibrox.

That's purely as a point of information - I'm not advocating we do anything to it. :D

Fish,

The Sun has a place in Portman Street - about a mile from Ibrox.

That's purely as a point of information - I'm not advocating we do anything to it. :D

......and they print it in Kinning Park..........not that I'm advocating we do anything to it either! :ph43r:

Hmm I think him being left out the squad today will onmly heighten the rumours about him coming here.

It could be a good move for us. However Hartley's form has dipped alot in the past 6 months and he is injured quite a bit too.

If he comes in then welcome aboard. However I am a bit sceptical at the moment.

Hmm I think him being left out the squad today will onmly heighten the rumours about him coming here.

It could be a good move for us. However Hartley's form has dipped alot in the past 6 months and he is injured quite a bit too.

If he comes in then welcome aboard. However I am a bit sceptical at the moment.

it is Hearts, how do we kn ow he has really been injured, :rolleyes:;)