If you arent going to cross it with pace

Scott-RFC

Dont do it at all

Whats the point in these constant floated balls in, put a bit of power behind it

Neither Adam or Burke can cross it, yet Murray can?

adam put in some great crosses today. dont know what your point is here.

<nooo>

A large percentage ended up in the keepers hands

Burke ,and Hutton come to think of it, are the worst culprits but they are not alone

Any headers we win, there is no power on the ball to have any hope of ever scoring

Dont do it at all

Whats the point in these constant floated balls in, put a bit of power behind it

<nooo>

Burke ,and Hutton come to think of it, are the worst culprits but they are not alone

Any headers we win, there is no power on the ball to have any hope of ever scoring

no they didnt - you're talking about maybe FOUR - we had over 20 offside decisions today FFS - that shows how much we dominated the game. hearts had a keeper who was not afraid to come out and challenge the area - almost CERTAINLY Adam's instructions would have been tpo put in crosses to challenge the keeper - whcih he certainly did - it's justy the forwards were fucking awful!

Dont get me wrong, Im not a charlie adam fan, but i thought some of his work today was really good and changed my opinion about him. Burke on the other hand, who I am a fan of, was s fuckin liability who needs his baws booted!

Dont do it at all

<nooo>

no they didnt - you're talking about maybe FOUR - we had over 20 offside decisions today FFS - that shows how much we dominated the game. hearts had a keeper who was not afraid to come out and challenge the area - almost CERTAINLY Adam's instructions would have been tpo put in crosses to challenge the keeper - whcih he certainly did - it's justy the forwards were fucking awful!

Dont get me wrong, Im not a charlie adam fan, but i thought some of his work today was really good and changed my opinion about him. Burke on the other hand, who I am a fan of, was s fuckin liability who needs his baws booted!

lol mate turn it up!! If a cross or corner is good enough it should be nowhere near the keeper!!

Since when does a manager tell a player to "put in crosses to challenge a keeper"?? You cross the ball into the dangerzone, i.e. the box, but far enough away from the keeper that you get a header or a shot off.

You been boozing? (beer)

Adam put in a couple of dangerous swinging free kicks in the first half but as usual our players don't attack crosses. For the rest of the game we put in cross upon cross which is no good to Novo or Boyd or Sebo as none of them are any good in the air. Boyd gives away free kicks with regularity( not just with today's ref).

We are dangerous when we play at pace on the ground and we never open up defences with high balls.

Dont do it at all

<nooo>

I am glad to see people finally realising Burke isn't all he tried to live up to be. In my opinion he is no where near ?12,000 a week.

I would have sold him, even if it was for a pittance, cos it would have saved us plenty

Dont do it at all

<nooo>

lol mate turn it up!! If a cross or corner is good enough it should be nowhere near the keeper!!

Since when does a manager tell a player to "put in crosses to challenge a keeper"?? You cross the ball into the dangerzone, i.e. the box, but far enough away from the keeper that you get a header or a shot off.

You been boozing? (beer)

for 'challenge' read 'commit' same fuckin thing - youre missing the point deliberatly.

you watch the game tomorrow withyer wee notepad and watch how many times he puts the ball in the six yard box as opposed to the 18.the difference is not the cross - it's the strikers an as someone else pointed out, when boyds not on his game, we dont have a target man worth shit.

get off adams case - there were others doing worse than him today. :angry:

Adam was not the worse today certainly, but still could have been much better. Hemdani, Burke and Sionko had real off days - Burke and Sionko totally useless.

One does not do enough and the other dives around headless like.

:rolleyes:

for 'challenge' read 'commit' same fuckin thing - youre missing the point deliberatly.

I'm not actually. I know crosses are put in not to commit the keeper. The keeper should be be on his line while our player batter the ball past him with peach shots. Dunno why your "commiting" or "challening" the keeper at all. :wacko:

you watch the game tomorrow withyer wee notepad and watch how many times he puts the ball in the six yard box as opposed to the 18.the difference is not the cross - it's the strikers an as someone else pointed out, when boyds not on his game, we dont have a target man worth shit.

I will and I'll be back on here to prove you're talking utter poopoo.

I can't because he does it week in week out. Shitey crosses into the keepers arms, shitey corners that don't clear the first man or end up in row Z.

I'm not actually. I know crosses are put in not to commit the keeper. The keeper should be be on his line while our player batter the ball past him with peach shots. Dunno why your "commiting" or "challening" the keeper at all. :wacko:

I can't because he does it week in week out. Shitey crosses into the keepers arms, shitey corners that don't clear the first man or end up in row Z.

your talkin crap mate....were you at the game? doesnt sound like it.

your talkin crap mate....were you at the game? doesnt sound like it.

No my mother is ill and I'm currently looking after her. I did watch it all live on the tinternet. You on the other hand were away getting your pie and bovrel for 90 minutes..

because it wasnt their first choice keeper doh

Dont do it at all

Whits that new coach McDowell supposed to be doing ???? coaching I think eh !!!!

When he was with St Mirren he coodnay kick a baw the right way so we have our work cut out :unsure: (beer)

because it wasnt their first choice keeper?  doh

Oh right so if you're not first choice it means you can't catch te ball even if you a professional keeper.. :wacko: doh

If that was the tactic. i.e. cross the ball and take corners but aim for the keeper "because he wasn't first choice" then it certainly worked cause he caught everyone of them. I'm sure that's just what WS was after. ;)

Thank god neither the pair of you is our manager anyway. :lol:

Dont do it at all

Whits that new coach McDowell supposed to be doing ???? coaching I think eh !!!!

When he was with St Mirren he coodnay kick a baw the right way so we have our work cut out :unsure: (beer)

Big toe-basher :lol:

Oh right so if you're not first choice it means you can't catch te ball even if you a professional keeper.. :wacko: doh

If that was the tactic. i.e. cross the ball and take corners but aim for the keeper then it certainly worked cause he caught everyone of them. I'm sure that's just what WS was after.

Thank god neither the pair of you is our manager anyway. :D

:lol: