Rangers have made a bid for Hartley

davie_bluenose

Yassss! now, according to thefish, he needs his bid to be accepted, to agree a contract, pass a medical THEN make a public appology or he cannot sign :rolleyes:

Yip it has to made public by himself or he can GTF tae Blackburn (beer)

Am I the only one who thinks it might be Neilson that Mr Smith is after?

Waldo was asked by the Sunday Herald if we have made a bid for him that called us orange barstewards...Waldo did not deny it !!!!! (beer)

he might be but it hasnt been reported...

It is thought that Rangers would have to increase their offer to more than ?1m to secure Hartley.

Full-back Neilson has also been linked with Rangers

All in the same article.

he might be but it hasnt been reported...

It is thought that Rangers would have to increase their offer to more than ?1m to secure Hartley.

Full-back Neilson has also been linked with Rangers

All in the same article.

oh well sorry never read the full article :lol: my mistake

Sooner this one's done and we've signed the guy, the better. I really, really, really hope we get him, but I think it will take about ?1.5M to prise him.

As for Neilson, he's gash. Martin took the peee-ash out of him, and look how bad Martin is/was.

I'd rather have Hutton.

Sooner this one's done and we've signed the guy, the better. I really, really, really hope we get him, but I think it will take about ?1.5M to prise him.

As for Neilson, he's gash. Martin took the peee-ash out of him, and look how bad Martin is/was.

I'd rather have Hutton.

Martin had some game that day! dont go on one preformance he is a great defender!

i would be horribly dissappointed if we signed Neilson.

How come?

hes so poor at right back, even Hutton is better than him.

i wouldnt say so :huh:

im not a fan of Hutton, but i can admit he is better than Neilson (tu)

I'd rather have Hutton.

Martin had some game that day! dont go on one preformance he is a great defender!

Any reason why he's only been called up for Scotland once?

I'd rather have Hutton.

Sorry, I just thought you said Robbie Neilson is a great defender <scared>

Hutton's much better.

people keep goin on about defensivy but it the end of the day i think were need some attackin options cos it the end of it all u need to score goals to win games paul hartley aint the answer esp after selling clemt n were replacing him with that twat its shockin