Yesterday

andy500

on the way home from ibrox there was a crowd on my bus who kept me laughing :lol: heres some of thier songs

strated with wheels on the bus then the back ay the bus canny sing :lol:

got onto Hullo Hullo We are the Rangers boys hello hello you'll know us by our noise we're up to our knees in fifa fees :lol:

there was loads more i can't remember but they were a right laugh!

number 9 it was one ay they ones with the grey bit attaching them. they were standing there and one of them was drumming off a part of the bus.

the number 9 always good for inhouse entertainment... :lol: One day when on this very route this grumpy old fella got on the bus and ws effin away all for all to hear, a maw came doon the bus to complain, kin you stoap that swearin ave goat young weans .....maw heeds back up bus then her wean ( about 4 years old) yells aye shut the f up ya bazza

:lol:

bus in hysterics maw reed faced

number 9 it was one ay they ones with the grey bit attaching them. they were standing there and one of them was drumming off a part of the bus.

the number 9 always good for inhouse entertainment... :lol: One day when on this very route this grumpy old fella got on the bus and ws effin away all for all to hear, a maw came doon the bus to complain, kin you stoap that swearin ave goat young weans .....maw heeds back up bus then her wean ( about 4 years old) yells aye shut the f up ya bazza

:lol: brilliant. i know it happens all the time martin but these guys were brilliant!

:lol: brilliant. i know it happens all the time martin but these guys were brilliant!

martin? :blink:

martin? :blink:

ricksen_da_best hes better known as :lol: