Sebo yesterday

Danny

Did anyone notice yesterday how FAST he is?

The guy's pace is absolutely blistering. If we could harness some ability he could actually be a dangerous player.

Missed the game yesterday but this is excellent news about him , hopefully time will tell

To be fair, Sebo has been on the bench since he got here - he hasnt even had the chance to have a run of games in the reserves let alone the first team.

When big dado returns and both he and boyd are fit, i would lift the pressure from Sebo and give him a run in the reserves. Let him get a few consecutive games under his belt - settle him down- and hopefully bag a few goals.

As most have said on here, its between the ears that needs fixing, but in his defence we havent really given him a fair crack at that

I can understand why PLG picked him up. He has pace, power and will to win. Plus he is built like a greek shithouse.

I think he is very raw but could be moulded into a very very useful player  (tu)

Good post (tu) .

There is raw talent in Sebo and he is certainly equipped for the Scottish game.

Personally, I think he can make a big impact for Rangers clappiez <pbag> .

yeah I really hope he gets there interesting turn of events Sebo getting praised and Boyd slagged off ...ironic if PLGs judgement turns out to be correct on those two

He'll have to do better than 37 in 50.

That's Boyd's goals/appearances record for Rangers as of yesterday.

Not necessarily

In the big picture of someone's contribution to a team

it is not how many / per game the individual scores

but how many / game the team scores.

I know what you're saying, but if he is a striker, he should be judged on goals scored first.

It's a bit like saying your goalie is rubbish between the sticks, but he really contributes to the team with his great long-passing game.

He scored 15 goals in 23 league games and helped Rangers to two Scottish championship, before leaving the club in 1997

Now those are pretty good statistics, anyone like to guess WHO'S ?

QUOTE (KDI @ Jan 28 2007, 06:56 PM)

QUOTE (Albahighlander @ Jan 28 2007, 06:51 PM)

QUOTE (KDI @ Jan 28 2007, 06:46 PM)

He'll have to do better than 37 in 50.

That's Boyd's goals/appearances record for Rangers as of yesterday. 

Not necessarily

In the big picture of someone's contribution to a team

it is not how many / per game the individual scores

but how many / game the team scores. 

I know what you're saying, but if he is a striker, he should be judged on goals scored first.

It's a bit like saying your goalie is rubbish between the sticks, but he really contributes to the team with his great long-passing game. 

He scored 15 goals in 23 league games and helped Rangers to two Scottish championship, before leaving the club in 1997

Erik Bo Andersen

Erik Bo Andersen

Correct. Well done that man. Now, the question is, was Erik Bo a great striker during his time at Rangers?

i think its clear to see we all want him to do well so badly, his workrate is second to prso only, and as the man said, his pace is electric.

Its just his over-enthusiastic behaviour that sometimes gets the better of him that he panics when it comes to scoring.If he is handled well he good be invaluable to us , but he needs his run of games too

i think its clear to see we all want him to do well so badly, his workrate is second to prso only, and as the man said, his pace is electric.

Its just his over-enthusiastic behaviour that sometimes gets the better of him that he panics when it comes to scoring.If he is handled well he good be invaluable to us , but he needs his run of games too

Work rate second only to Prso? where does Nacho place in this scenario then. :unsure: