Buffel on the Go

nvager

1.3m pounds.

:lol:

Take their money and run!

If only we took Anderlechts ?4million that they offered us in the summer for him :rolleyes: Shame guy is just another lovenkrands can have 1 good game then 3-4 bad games and ?1.3 isnt so bad can maybe step up our bid for Gow if it happens

1.3m pounds.

If only we took Anderlechts ?4million that they offered us in the summer for him :rolleyes: Shame guy is just another lovenkrands can have 1 good game then 3-4 bad games and ?1.3 isnt so bad can maybe step up our bid for Gow if it happens

Next Bain and SDM, will be selling the silver in the trophy room and putting that in their back pockets too.

1.8 Million for Clement is insulting

1.3 million for Buffel is bordering on the riddiculous.

1.3m pounds.

Next Bain and SDM, will be selling the silver in the trophy room and putting that in their back pockets too.

1.8 Million for Clement is insulting

1.3 million for Buffel is bordering on the riddiculous.

?1.8 for Clement :wacko: the fee was undisclosed so no1 knows how much he went for

In an article in the Herald WS is quoted as having told Buffel that he was not in his` plans and that a German club was tring to buy him.

:unsure:

Hannover...apparantly their chairman has been on the piss all week but once he sobers up Im sure they will lose interest :D

In an article in the Herald WS is quoted as having told Buffel that he was not in his` plans and that a German club was tring to buy him.

Hannover...apparantly their chairman has been on the piss all week but once he sobers up Im sure they will lose interest :D

send him a crate of the finest will you, just enough to see the deal through

send him a crate of the finest will you, just enough to see the deal through

Na lets be honest about this....Buffells agent must be a very persuasive person.

If you have followed his career with us would you take this guy on board at your own club.

He has been one of the most bummed up player ever at Ibrox and a failure.

People have been quite happy to see some of his skills for 10 mins each match but they are easily pleased....I can go down the public park and see young guys producing that sort of stuff for 20 mins ;) (beer)

Didnt Galatasary try to buy him for ?4million?

Yes, but i think if he doesnt figure in Smiths plans then we should get rid, get the blokes in that we are after and we can gel for the rest of the season.

Should give us a flying start with a full pre-season and a fairly settled squad.

(Summer aquisitions apart obviously)

Buffel may be inconsistant but he is one of our most talented players in terms of footballing ability. We really need to hold on to our talented players as this squad lacks talent as it is.

How can we see Buffel's real talent when he never gets a prolonged run in the team? He plays for about 4 games, is dropped and then is restricted to 15 minute cameos for the next 6. Ok he is never outstanding but he is certainly not the worst player we have had all season. He has also very rarely played in his natural position. I think the only time he actually did was last season when him and Lovenkrands had that great spell of form just before Christmas. He has undoubted talent and if we just persisted with him through his inconsistancy then we would eventually see the results. As I said you can hardly expect him to have the confidence to give a brillant performance if he keeps getting dropped whne there are other players who are playing worse than him. Look at Nakamura at Celtic, he is a prime example that persistancy does pay off.

Buffel may be inconsistant but he is one of our most talented players in terms of footballing ability. We really need to hold on to our talented players as this squad lacks talent as it is.

How can we see Buffel's real talent when he never gets a prolonged run in the team? He plays for about 4 games, is dropped and then is restricted to 15 minute cameos for the next 6. Ok he is never outstanding but he is certainly not the worst player we have had all season. He has also very rarely played in his natural position. I think the only time he actually did was last season when him and Lovenkrands had that great spell of form just before Christmas. He has undoubted talent and if we just persisted with him through his inconsistancy then we would eventually see the results. As I said you can hardly expect him to have the confidence to give a brillant performance if he keeps getting dropped whne there are other players who are playing worse than him. Look at Nakamura at Celtic, he is a prime example that persistancy does pay off.

Ah feck it just give him a long term contract with a clause in it stating....permission to do hee haw, and when he feels like it he only needs to contribute 10 mins for each match

Get real will ye (beer)

How am I not being real? You can't possibly expect to see the best of a player who gets 15 minute cameo roles and they are usually in the wrong poistion anyway?

He once again stated yesterday he doesnt want to go anywhere...he said that when Eck was ther he said it when PLG was there and now again.....nae wonder he has the easiet job at Ibrox doing hee haw and getting mega bucks.

He gets away with it at Ibrox but Waldo has sussed him oot noo.

Im beginning tae think you are female and ye huv a wee fancy for him :rolleyes: (beer)

How am I not being real? You can't possibly expect to see the best of a player who gets 15 minute cameo roles and they are usually in the wrong poistion anyway?

I think therein lies the problem, he is a good player no doubt, but i dont think we are going to play a system that suits him - therefor i cant see him having much of a future at Ibrox.

Although i will be sad to see it, i think his sale and the money used from this to buy players that will fit the chosen system, is far more beneficial to us than having an unhappy player, on the bench or playing inconsistently out of position.

Will be sad to see him go tho - thats for sure

Rangers' transfer kitty is likely to be strengthened by the departure of Thomas Buffel to Hannover.

The Belgian will travel to Germany today after being told by Walter Smith he is free to go with a likely price tag of ?1.4m. That cash could be freed up towards improved bids for Alan Gow and Lee McCulloch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779

Looks like he's nearly out the door then. :(