Sionko.

Like the guy but dont feel he gives enough to the team.

Unlike others like Sebo he has had plenty of opportunity to prove his worth.

however i can only recall maybe two games were he played well start of season and up at Aberdeen, not really good enough IMO although he is not the only one i just cant see where the potential is coming from and for a right midfielder winger etc. he is awfully slow!

As i watched on Saturday this was one of the ain things i noticed along with the useless service we were getting.

I heard PLG was making a move for him?

Good news if he was

Yeah it was reported on Sky Sports a few days ago wasn't it? I would sell him deffo. Do you think PLG wabts Letizi, Papac and Sebo as well? ;):D

I heard PLG was making a move for him?

Good news if he was

Yeah it was reported on Sky Sports a few days ago wasn't it? I would sell him deffo. Do you think PLG wabts Letizi, Papac and Sebo as well? ;):D

with any luck... :D

When the fans were behind him he looked like some player. Then he had a bad couple of games which was ok as we said he was only adapting to the SPL. Then he got injured and all of a sudden he is deemed as not being Rangers class. I think he is a good player, you don't become a Czech international if you are not. However I think he, like so many others are/were very low on confidence and the fact that the fans don't really seem to back him probably hasn't helped help either.

Sionko seems injury prone, he came with a good reputation of being able to go past people and deliver a great ball in to the box, not seen that happen yet. His delivery is poor!

If we get any sort of decent money for him, we should grab it and run.