Buffel Granted Permission

Muff

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like he's a goner. We better sign at least two players now before this window shuts as we will need back up.

Sad really, he is the only one left at the club that?s got a good bit of skill. Shame he never put it on show every game.

THOMAS BUFFEL could spark a flurry of late transfer window activity at Rangers by moving to Hannover 96 in a ?1.4m deal.

Hannover want Buffel before Wednesday night's deadline and the Belgian's agent, Ken Anderson, confirmed a deal was well down the road after talks.

The Germans today said they were "confident" Buffel would fly over to sign a deal with them.

It is believed the 25-year-old former Feyenoord man - signed two years ago for just over ?2m - is not part of the long-term plans under new boss Walter Smith.

continued...And, with Smith seeking as many as four new faces before the window closes, Buffel's fee and reported ?19,000-a-week salary will strengthen his hand.

...Sources at Ibrox say they expect "one or two" players to be moved on before Wednesday.

Talk to them !!!!!

I will give him the feckin plane fare to go and meet them...one way ticket of course <bouncy>

FISH your generosity knows no bounds. but what will we do with all this money are there any more vineyards for sale ?

?1.4 Million is the rumour.

Yup and it's bollocks. I bet Buffel will be magic in Germany. The spl is just to physical for him, he will get far more time on the ball out there. He will turn out like Lovenkrands who is far better out there.

We never saw the best of the boy. :(

?1.4 Million is the rumour.

Yup and it's bollocks. I bet Buffel will be magic in Germany. The spl is just to physical for him, he will get far more time on the ball out there. He will turn out like Lovenkrands who is far better out there.

We never saw the best of the boy. :(

I think that's most peoples point of view.

Decent player, but the league is and ALWAYS will be too physical for him.

Nature of the SPL isn't going to change for Thomas Buffel, he had to adapt to it and he couldn't.

Be sorry to see him go. Got to agree he has alot of skill and showed this at the start of the season just again another player being played out of position on far too many times. "Lovenkrands rings a bell as another played out of position too much and then when he is played in position scores a few" then leaves for pennies.

1.4 mill for Buffel 19,000 quid in wages saved

1.4 mill for Clement (could be more) 17,000 quid in wages saved

1 mill for nando 23,000 quid in wages saved

J rod was on smoething like 19,000 not to sure on that one.

so he has AT LEAST 3.8 million to spend this jan.

Bye bye Tommy. Hope you have a wonderful career m8 (tu)

And I guarantee he will.

Aye that he will - I liked him but we need someone suited to the chosen system and spl

His departure could pave the way for that.

All the best tam

1.4 mill for Buffel 19,000 quid in wages saved

1.4 mill for Clement (could be more) 17,000 quid in wages saved

1 mill for nando 23,000 quid in wages saved

J rod was on smoething like 19,000 not to sure on that one.

so he has AT LEAST 3.8 million to spend this jan.

Yeah we saved around ?1.4 million on Rodriguez.