Buffel Granted Permission

Muff

Bye bye Tommy. Hope you have a wonderful career m8 (tu)

And I guarantee he will.

Aye that he will - I liked him but we need someone suited to the chosen system and spl

His departure could pave the way for that.

All the best tam

I hope yer preparing yersel fur yer beloved Tams sour grapes efter heez slung his hook :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (beer)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.4 mill for Buffel 19,000 quid in wages saved

1.4 mill for Clement (could be more) 17,000 quid in wages saved

1 mill for nando 23,000 quid in wages saved

J rod was on smoething like 19,000 not to sure on that one.

so he has AT LEAST 3.8 million to spend this jan.

we must have at least one deal a dead cert as he wouldnt have sold him, personnaly i think its mculloch cos wigan have got in 2 players that play that role. i hope we get hartley and gow too and i will be happy :D

what a terrible decision, Buffel is a great player ..

poor poor poor

Not much we can do m8.

I'm as upset by this as I was by PLG getting rid of Soti.

And look how that one turned out.

But, I don't blame Buffel one bit - most of the fans seem to hate him, and he's barely playing a bit-part in the side nowadays.

Deserves better.

poor poor poor

Not much we can do m8.

But, I don't blame Buffel one bit - most of the fans seem to hate him, and he's barely playing a bit-part in the side nowadays.

Deserves better.

Personally, I don't have any problems with him going. He showed flashes of what he is capable of over the last couple of seasons and that for me is the guys problem. He is mia in the majority of games he plays. If he played well for even 70% of the games he has appeared in I would probably be sorry to lose him but he is a luxury we can ill afford. He's a bit like De Boer but without the consistency, and snazzy hairdo.

poor poor poor

EXPLAIN ?????????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes: (beer)

lol. ok ...

He has a natural flair, he is one of our very few players that have actual genuine class. he is a great passer of the ball, he does a lot of running, has an eye for goal...and has scored some very important goals for us.

He is hard for any opponent to contain...yes he is lightweight and doesnt barge into tackles...but thats not his style, he is a skillfull playmaker that sits nicely behind the front 2..can play up top as well and on both wings...

you explain to me how he is no good?

Selling Buffel and replacing him with Lee McCulloch <nooo>

i hope he doesnt tbh, i dont think mculloch is that good but his size and build will make him good for the SPL so he might be pretty good up here.

poor poor poor

EXPLAIN ?????????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes: (beer)

lol. ok ...

He has a natural flair, he is one of our very few players that have actual genuine class. he is a great passer of the ball, he does a lot of running, has an eye for goal...and has scored some very important goals for us.

He is hard for any opponent to contain...yes he is lightweight and doesnt barge into tackles...but thats not his style, he is a skillfull playmaker that sits nicely behind the front 2..can play up top as well and on both wings...

you explain to me how he is no good?

Admin please give this young whippersnapper full access to my archives :rolleyes: (beer)

Personally, I don't have any problems with him going

Neither do I mate. Good player but far too inconsistant. Tho not really given a chance or enough time lately. Have to admit than in the last 5/6 games I have seen him play in he has looked good!

Dont like the idea of selling him and then bringing in McCulloch for more doh

lol believe me...

i wish i was a young whippersnapper. im a pretty old bear.

anyway thats not the discussion..what is it you dont like about Buffel?

his "inconsistancy" ? Because if it is, then how do you expect him to be consistant when he is sitting on the bench watching guff like Burke start ahead of him?

i hope he doesnt tbh, i dont think mculloch is that good but his size and build will make him good for the SPL so he might be pretty good up here.

Thing with McCulloch is that I think Smith wants him for on the left. He has no pace, skill, one footed and cant cross a ball. Also lacks in creativity. Buffel had all of this!

poor poor poor

Not much we can do m8.

Deserves better.

Personally, I don't have any problems with him going. He showed flashes of what he is capable of over the last couple of seasons and that for me is the guys problem. He is mia in the majority of games he plays. If he played well for even 70% of the games he has appeared in I would probably be sorry to lose him but he is a luxury we can ill afford. He's a bit like De Boer but without the consistency, and snazzy hairdo.

de Boer was consistent??

Christ, I know time is a great healer, but the amount of bears who seem to forget the number of bloody awful performances de Boer put in in favour of gushing over the few good ones truly amuses me.

While I'm not laying blame at his doorstep, Buffel's (at least) 7 or 8 clear chances in the first 5 or 6 weeks of the season cost us dear.

That sum's up Buffel for me, got into good positions but couldn't do anything.

Not too keen on the idea of replacing him with McCulloch though.

Thing with McCulloch is that I think Smith wants him for on the left. He has no pace, skill, one footed and cant cross a ball. Also lacks in creativity. Buffel had all of this!

:o i hope he doesnt play him on the left if we get him. cos everything you said is correct. tbh i think if we keep murray at left back we could give stevie smith a shot on the wing. (critisism welcome because i have hardly seen any games this season)

poor poor poor

Not much we can do m8.

Deserves better.

de Boer was consistent??

Christ, I know time is a great healer, but the amount of bears who seem to forget the number of bloody awful performances de Boer put in in favour of gushing over the few good ones truly amuses me.

I didn't say he was consistently brilliant, but when he wasn't he was still better than average. Buffel actually reminds me of lovenkrands in some respects only without the pace and goal threat.

lol believe me...

i wish i was a young whippersnapper. im a pretty old bear.

anyway thats not the discussion..what is it you dont like about Buffel?

his "inconsistancy" ? Because if it is, then how do you expect him to be consistant when he is sitting on the bench watching guff like Burke start ahead of him?

Since he arrived at Ibrox a long time ago he has never taken his chances for a place in the team he didnt even attempt to put 2 good games together, ın fact I cant even remember him having a good solid 90 mins...every game he played he only contributed for max 15 mins.

Mate I canny be bothered going through it all again...Im just happy one lump o wid is on its way.

Just wait for the anti-RFC comments when he leaves, most of them have had a dig at us so feck every one of them :angry: (beer)

I would rather have buffel than sionko or sebo even if he is inconsistant he at least does have some talent. ?1.4m is taking the piss as well when we paid over ?2m for him. I cant understand why we continue to sell players for peanuts when we dont have huge amounts to spend to replace them. zurab, ricksen, rodriguez and probably clement went for less than we should have got for them. We could have had an extra ?2m+ for transfers if we had got decent prices for them. If we are going to sell buffel i would wait untill the summer as well.

I would rather have buffel than sionko or sebo even if he is inconsistant he at least does have some talent. ?1.4m is taking the piss as well when we paid over ?2m for him. I cant understand why we continue to sell players for peanuts when we dont have huge amounts to spend to replace them. zurab, ricksen, rodriguez and probably clement went for less than we should have got for them. We could have had an extra ?2m+ for transfers if we had got decent prices for them. If we are going to sell buffel i would wait untill the summer as well.

Two words.

Damage limitation.

If they continue to perform at the level they have been (clement excluded) their value may drop even further. There is also the issue of paying them high salaries to sit warming the bench.