Gow not coming...

JR

P*sh, we are lacking in creativity and speed. Gow can cover 3 positions and is cheap! Prso is injured, Adam is not good enough and we are struggling to score.

We need him now, not in the summer!!!

P*sh, we are lacking in creativity and speed. Gow can cover 3 positions and is cheap! Prso is injured, Adam is not good enough and we are struggling to score.

Correct

And we run the risk of him not coming in the summer. If he is free and some other team offer better wages-Sunderland perhaps

He cant sign a pre contracr with Rangers as we are in the same league, but he can sign pre contract with other teams from other leagues- Bain and Murray are playing a risky game

Well that kind of proves it then. He won't be coming in January. What a lack of ambition on our part again. I only hope that Walter will at least be able to get Hartley and McCulloch in otherwise it was pointless letting Clement and Buffel leave and the squad will be even weaker and smaller than it already is.

Correct

And we run the risk of him not coming in the summer. If he is free and some other team offer better wages-Sunderland perhaps

He cant sign a pre contracr with Rangers as we are in the same league, but he can sign pre contract with other teams from other leagues- Bain and Murray are playing a risky game

He can sign a pre contract with whoever he wants SB. You might be thinking about the Webster- Hearts situation. He still had awhile left on his contract but handed in his notice. Because of this he couldnt go to a club in the same country.

Once again supporters will be kept fully informed via the Official Web Site of any new developments

wish our site was half as good

Our site still does not have an update on Gow doh

The big picture is how far have we fallen here when Falkirk are playing hardball with our club regarding a transfer that really amounts to no money in footballing terms.

A ridiculous & embarrassing episode which, already frustrated fans who shell out every year on thier club, should not be subjected to.

I gladly put my money up.

So SDM, START SPENDING IT. :angry:

Once again supporters will be kept fully informed via the Official Web Site of any new developments

wish our site was half as good

My thoughts exactly. Imagine if the Rangers site actually broke news...

This may still be brinkmanship. How many times have we seen this bluff and double-bluff only for the player to sign with 5 minutes to spare at the end of the window.

I agree that ideally we would get him now. We're pretty light in the striking department.

At this rate with all the crappy bids we will have such a weak squad. Clement gone, Buffel gone -at least he was cover. What now?

I really despair and all these other fans who are saying we should not spend wtf are they thinking about?

Dont spend 100K or 150k now but lose 5 million+ from CL money later. Farcical.

Why would we let both Clement and Buffel go if we have no cover for them?

Makes NO sense to me.

:rolleyes:

At this rate with all the crappy bids we will have such a weak squad. Clement gone, Buffel gone -at least he was cover. What now?

I really despair and all these other fans who are saying we should not spend wtf are they thinking about?

Makes NO sense to me.

We seem to do the opposite from what most clubs do. For one, most clubs do not insult others by offering peanuts for a player worth much more than that. Secondly, we do not try and get a good price for our players we are selling, we seem to accept the first bid. And lastly, we let players go without being certain that there will be replacements coming in.

I am getting sick of our petulence when it comes to business. If we don't get replacements in then i will be one very annoyed Bear. That is for sure.

Makes NO sense to me.

:rolleyes:

Clement is replaced by Hemdani, cover is provided by Rae and Murray.

Buffel doesn't need replacing as he doesn't actually play in the starting 11 and rarely comes on as sub unless Burke and Sionko are both injured.

It's hardly catastrophic imo.