Gow not coming...

JR

Once again supporters will be kept fully informed via the Official Web Site of any new developments

wish our site was half as good

I only came in to post that and you beat me to it.

Once again supporters will be kept fully informed via the Official Web Site of any new developments

wish our site was half as good

Rangers official web site will not print anything until it is 100% sure of all the details,we all like speculation but you're never sure when you get reports from other sources. :unsure:

If true, then Bain should be hanging his head in shame. Rangers unable to lure a player from Falkirk. :blink:

I know in the past we were held to ransom by clubs for unproven players - that isn't the case here. We are just playing bargain basement and embarrassing ourselves in the process.

If true, then Bain should be hanging his head in shame. Rangers unable to lure a player from Falkirk. :blink:

I know in the past we were held to ransom by clubs for unproven players - that isn't the case here. We are just playing bargain basement and embarrassing ourselves in the process.

Could be a change of heart about Gow, if killie beat the Bairns in the semis to-morrow night ?

Gow may well increase in price IF Falkirk lift the League Cup.

Equally Gow still might arrive on Wed :unsure: or Falkirk might have a torrid time for the rest of the season and Gow's price might remain the same or even drop :unsure: . And how many other Clubs are rushing in with bids for Gow?

Although Falkirk might be cutting off their noses to spit their faces <scared> . I think that all the haggling, at least in this instance, is a bit unbecoming.

How binding is a pre-Bosman contract thing anyway? Did Caldwell, Wilson and Riorden not sign up when they went to Celtic? No-one else tempted them away.