Rangers Agree to Sell Buffell.

Guest greengrass

Guest greengrass

u might splash a couple of mill now clement and if buffell goes aswell. (tu) should get about 1.2-1.3m for buffell i would think.

clement sale = 1.4 or 1.5 i think.

= nearly 3m. might get another couple of additions this window ..

hartley & mcCulloch . ? possibly.

we might add aswell. id imagine. who knows what will happen .not long now. wednesday./ midnight.

u might splash a couple of mill now clement and if buffell goes aswell.  (tu) should get about 1.2-1.3m for buffell i would think.

hartley & mcCulloch . ?  possibly.

we might add aswell. id imagine. who knows what will happen .not long now. wednesday./ midnight.

most of this money is been given to le guen to pay him off

Le Guen refused to take any money for leaving. We didnt have to pay any compensation.

u might splash a couple of mill now clement and if buffell goes aswell.? (tu) should get about 1.2-1.3m for buffell i would think.

hartley & mcCulloch . ?? possibly.

most of this money is been given to le guen to pay him off

Le Guen refused to take any money for leaving. We didnt have to pay any compensation.

footballs a silent world Muff

im sure he would have got some sort of a pay off behind the scenes

The papers reported a fee, Le Guen said himself he didnt leave with any added money.

That is why us Rangers fans respected him until he and a few former colleuges slated us/said things.

• 2 weeks later...