What could we add to RangersMedia's site to

Canadaready

Ok, CR, would it be possible to have some sort of marker so posters would know which posts they have contributed to? (Old guys like me tend to forget) They did this on the old FF board, can't remember exactly how.

Its already possible, if you go to your My controls in the top right, you can 'subscribe to theads'

At the top, you can see a

Attach New Poll | Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic 

Click Track this topic on any thread you want to keep a track of. It will email you every time there is a reply though.

Ok, CR, would it be possible to have some sort of marker so posters would know which posts they have contributed to? (Old guys like me tend to forget) They did this on the old FF board, can't remember exactly how.

Well, you have a track button at the top (tu)

although im about the youngest member i think an oldies section would be good (tu) for like over 45s to chat about seasons we never knew happened :lol:

I already suggested that last week...one for the over 35s for example where we could go hammer n tongs and not for the over sensitive.

Anybody caught greetin is binned;) <cigar>

although im about the youngest member i think an oldies section would be good (tu) for like over 45s to chat about seasons we never knew happened :lol:

I already suggested that last week...one for the over 35s for example where we could go hammer n tongs and not for the over sensitive.

Anybody caught greetin is binned;) <cigar>

finally we agree :blink::lol:

Me and you both Gersal. :(:lol:

Its already possible, if you go to your My controls in the top right, you can 'subscribe to theads'

? Attach New Poll | Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic?

Click Track this topic on any thread you want to keep a track of. It will email you every time there is a reply though.

I don't wan't to be inundated with e-mails, guys, I just want to go between the 3 sections that I use and look at the posts and say "ah, I was taking part in that one". Just a little symbol alongside the topic title.

I don't wan't to be inundated with e-mails, guys, I just want to go between the 3 sections that I use and look at the posts and say "ah, I was taking part in that one". Just a little symbol alongside the topic title.

Yeh I i know what you mean

Attach New Poll | Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic 

Thanks for that, Jadams. sounds good all the way up to the regular emails bit.... but yeah, I like that so I can find my way back to threads again. I post in stuff late night and then by the time I get up the next day, they are 3 pages back. doh

Yeh I i know what you mean

Theres that cat ready tae pounce again at some poor barstewards eyes n throat (horse)

WE have all the oldies over 50 named - do we want a section for them?

I DONT Think so as we oldies like to participate on the general board and many posts would just be duplicated.

Willing to see if that is what others think?

:unsure:

WE have all the oldies over 50 named - do we want a section for them?

I DONT Think so as we oldies like to participate on the general board and many posts would just be duplicated.

Willing to see if that is what others think?

:unsure:

nvanger your right leave it the way it is. (tu)

What about a gambling discussion page?

Many of us like a coupon on & many like a punt on the horses.I have a wee system I used with success on the coupons, but dont have the time anymore

great idea there is people who like a bet,and we could have a gambling section where we can give our views on football teams or horses we fancy. (tu)

What about a gambling discussion page?

Many of us like a coupon on & many like a punt on the horses.I have a wee system I used with success on the coupons, but dont have the time anymore

great idea there is people who like a bet,and we could have a gambling section where we can give our views on football teams or horses we fancy. (tu)

It would add a bit of sparkle Im sure.The CL & Uefa games are coming up, The Rugby, Cheltenham & Aintree, The Masters.