Offside

Boab

Did anyone listen to "off the ball" on Saturday. Tam and his other guests were calling each other Dicks and Fuds, as well as saying things were pish.

They allowed to get away with that at 1pm?

Ive heard them swearing on that before

I was like :blink:

You should've watched it. They had 2 Rangers fans as the guests and they had McCoist and Gough interviews. Tam asked McCoist how Sebo fits his head into a Rangers top, then asked him how much money they'd take for Sebo and Coisty said that he'd been banging in goals in training and he'd have him scoring for Rangers in no time. <RMTIME>

Did anyone listen to "off the ball" on Saturday. Tam and his other guests were calling each other Dicks and Fuds, as well as saying things were pish.

I had to switch it off on Saturday coz my kids were in the car with me and I was not going to let them listen to that kind of language.

You should've watched it. They had 2 Rangers fans as the guests and they had McCoist and Gough interviews. Tam asked McCoist how Sebo fits his head into a Rangers top, then asked him how much money they'd take for Sebo and Coisty said that he'd been banging in goals in training and he'd have him scoring for Rangers in no time.

Gordon Smith and Billy Boyd (header)

I had to switch it off on Saturday coz my kids were in the car with me and I was not going to let them listen to that kind of language.

So that actually happened? Thats pretty shocking at that time of day.

Ive heard them swearing on that before

I was like :blink:

That cat has got its eye on me I think...ma eyes n throat no ma erse or anything like that....its ready to rip some poor barsteward to shreads, feckin killin machine!!!!! <scared>