Curious affair of Klos and Rangers

The_Lion_Roars

I have heard a few stories that McGregor will have the game against Aberdeen next week, but should that go wrong, PLG will be looking to reinstate Klos as Rangers number 1 keeper.

I hope they bring him back! I love and Miss Klos!

I don't give AMG 100% of the blame for Celtics goal on Sunday. Zurawski was left on his lonesome by Hemdani, AMG was forced to come for a ball that had too much pace on it for him to get to. Stevie Smith was also drawn into the middle of the goal by this, which left Graveson on his own.

Klos is defo retiring at the end of the season, there would be zero value in bringing him back in for 6 months at the expense of a learning and improving mcgregor.

In mcgregor we have someone capable of holding his own for the next 10 years

I always felt Klos was treated fairly shoddily by the club. Barring Larsson, he was probably the best player in the SPL, as well as being club captain and a role model professional. He showed great loyalty to Rangers, by not leaving us when he would of interested an array of top European clubs. I believe Klos to be a true blue at heart, the type we need.

All he did was get injured, before recovering quickly from the injury only to be relieved of his captaincy (to have this taken off you and still be willing to stay at the club is testiment to him), and shunned by McLeish. Whatever McLeish's reasons were are up to him, but regardless of what happened there after, with regards to the reserve situation, and rumours of sulking, etc. I still think it was a shit way to treat a loyal player, who was club captain and was time proven to be the best performer at the club. I understand fully why Klos might feel angry about his treatment.

Best player in the SPL is a slight over-exageration Badger imo. He was a fantastic goalkeeper, but the best player in any team simply cant be a goalkeeper imo. Great goalkeepers dont win games although some may disagree with this.

He was treated unfairley but if you consider how unhappy DM would be paying ?30 000 per week for a guy that got injured on a mountain biking accident durign the summer doh

Badger is right, Klos was one of the best players in the SPL and one of the elite goalies in Europe. He signed a contract with Rangers, at his peak, when he could have went to a host of bigger clubs across Europe. He showed loyalty to Rangers when they needed him, when he needed loyalty from Rangers, they didnt give him it. He got injured and since then has never been given a fair crack of the whip, has been stripped of the club captaincy yet people are making him out to be a mercenary! He is one of the all time greats and the player I regard as the best signing Advocaat ever made for all the millions he spent! A true legend and Rangers thru and thru, did u see him bouncing off his seat the other day every two minutes when Rangers were driving forward, always urging the team on! I for one hope he gets a chance to say goodbye to a support who have cherished his years at the club and also that we get the chance to say goobye to a truly outstanding goalkeeper! Follow Follow!