This Seasons Statistics So Far

Muff

Novo and Adam are 3rd on the assists list, 6 each(Nakamura top, 9)

Boyd is the 3rd top scorer behind Stokes and Killen with 12 goals.

Rangers have had the most shots, 195 on target, 173 off and 12 off the woodwork.

Adam has had the most shots, 25 on target, 34 off and 2 times off the woodwork.

7th dirtiest team in the league.

Adam is our worst disciplined player, 43 fouls, 2 yellows and 0 reds.

We have the most clean sheets, 11(2 more than the tims and Hearts)

Still f*cken 19 points behind tho <angryy>

Amazing that we have the most clean sheets.

Well for the past 2 months or so it's been made known that Celtic have only been scraping the majority of their wins with last minute goals or fuck ups e.g Craig Gordan. (willy)

And we insist on buying defenders.

Its the midfield we should be focusing on

It was the silly defensive/basic errors that have mostly cost us.

Defence was the number 1 priority. If Le Guen had a clue then we may not be so far behind!

Defence was the priority. Scottish cup defeat was a defensive nightmare. Since then we have brought in 3 defenders, 3 clean sheets. That was Smiths priority!

Defence was the number 1 priority. If Le Guen had a clue then we may not be so far behind!

But we've now went almost an entire month, and signed 3 defenders. When was the last time we conceeded in the league?!

To me, its feels like we've been too busy trying to sure up the defence and forgetting the midfield frailties.

:lol: You sound unhappy that we haven't conceded in the league since Smith came back.

I'm sure he will fix the midfield and attack with new signings before tomorrow night. :D

Well maybe........ :unsure:

But we've now went almost an entire month, and signed 3 defenders. When was the last time we conceeded in the league?!

To me, its feels like we've been too busy trying to sure up the defence and forgetting the midfield frailties.

Last time we conceeded in the League was at Ibrox a think when we drew 1-1 with St Mirren B)

Last time we conceeded in the League was at Ibrox a think when we drew 1-1 with St Mirren B)

worst game i ever saw that one <nooo>