Sky Now Linking Us With Gordon

harvey

Waste of money imo depens on how much tho think mcgregor is good enough to hold down a place

(tu)

If McGregor learns to come for crosses, then he will be as good as Gordon. the millions can be spent elsewhere.

will be a good signin he is not worth ?5million in ma opinion hes worth about ?3million and no more!! Would be a good signing aslong as he doesnt make his stupid mistakes against Celtic :blink::lol:

Gordon would be a magnificent signing. (tu)

He's going through a bad spell at the moment but who can blame him when you consider what's going on at Tynecastle. IMO he's the best keeper in the country when he's at the top of his game.

To be honest not any better than we already have, the both of them in my opinion are very average keepers.

Do you have a white stick?Do you actually watch football? <scared> (wve) (bum)

Do I watch football? Are you being serious? Obviously you rate these 2 'keepers, have you watched them recently? Take the 2 Celtic v Hearts, Gordon gifted them 6 points, I will give McGregor his dues he is a good shot stopper, and that is it. Doesn't command his box, and doesn't instill me with confidence at cross balls.

Waste of money imo depens on how much tho think mcgregor is good enough to hold down a place

(tu)

If McGregor learns to come for crosses, then he will be as good as Gordon. the millions can be spent elsewhere.

I must admit Boruc is the best at crosses. :D