Never Thought I'd See The Day...

GrandSuckMaster

again when we signed 3 Scottish Players that would massivley improve our squad. I honestly think Mr Smith hass pulled off a masterstroke if he signs Thompson, Gow and Hartley. With the passion of these guys along with Barry, Burkey and Adam in midfield we will no longer be outfought in midfield by any team in the SPL.

Thompson will step in as an excellent defensive mid behind Barry in the centre

Hartley will fill the gap between midfield and attack on the right

and Gow will provide us with that bit of class up top, even if it has to be as a supersub on occassion.

I'm so glad Smith has appeared to give up on McCulloch as that move would just have made us play long balls for the big man to win, which sure aint the way to play in Europe and very rarely the way to play in the SPL as well.

If Smith persists with Murray and Hutton as full backs, with Stevie Smith being given a chance on the left of midfield, we will be a formidable force. Smith is certainly not a left back because he gets beat far too much at the back post, whch has shown with the clean sheets in the last few games when we look much more comfortable with cross balls to the back posts.

Things are beggining to look rosey again and if we can get rid of the likes of Sionko, Leitizi, Mcgregor (in my opinion) and Papac and free up the wages for a top class operator beside Boyd, great times will return to the mighty Glasgow Rangers

Come On <RMTIME>

again when we signed 3 Scottish Players that would massivley improve our squad. I honestly think Mr Smith hass pulled off a masterstroke if he signs Thompson, Gow and Hartley. With the passion of these guys along with Barry, Burkey and Adam in midfield we will no longer be outfought in midfield by any team in the SPL.

Thompson will step in as an excellent defensive mid behind Barry in the centre

Hartley will fill the gap between midfield and attack on the right

and Gow will provide us with that bit of class up top, even if it has to be as a supersub on occassion.

I'm so glad Smith has appeared to give up on McCulloch as that move would just have made us play long balls for the big man to win, which sure aint the way to play in Europe and very rarely the way to play in the SPL as well.

If Smith persists with Murray and Hutton as full backs, with Stevie Smith being given a chance on the left of midfield, we will be a formidable force. Smith is certainly not a left back because he gets beat far too much at the back post, whch has shown with the clean sheets in the last few games when we look much more comfortable with cross balls to the back posts.

Things are beggining to look rosey again and if we can get rid of the likes of Sionko, Leitizi, Mcgregor (in my opinion) and Papac and free up the wages for a top class operator beside Boyd, great times will return to the mighty Glasgow Rangers

Come On <RMTIME>

I hope you are right! Things can't get any worse. Onwards and upwards for the mighty RFC <bouncy>