Sky Sports News

trueblue1872

I have watched 45 minutes of it and i still haven't heard anything about Kevin. They have talked about every teams ins and outs in the prem and even the championship but i have heard nothing about kevin. It's far too bias to the english leagues and it's starting to really piss me off.

I have watched 45 minutes of it and i still haven't heard anything about Kevin. They have talked about every teams ins and outs in the prem and even the championship but i have heard nothing about kevin. It's far too bias to the english leagues and it's starting to really piss me off.

its cos they are english. Watch scotsport mate

(tu)(tu) defo mate im in total agreement

doh

Sky sports news CAN b ok. Like the brilliant soccer saturday(despite the name) however its basically a 24h advert for whateva sky has on.

Its not jst fitba they would focus alot more on A1 racing than formula 1 cos sky have the rights to it!

doh scotsport is crap IMO

It's a, IMO, big signing as there has been a heap of speculation surrounding them. If this was e.g. Charlton or pompy it would have been headline news.

Ted it took 47 minutes for that article to be shown :lol:

What do you do if you live in London then? :unsure:

SSN are extremely pro English. Don't let it annoy you.

That's how big a story the PLG quitting thing was - it made up their entire program for hours.

This is just Rangers signing a player. They don't really care much.

SSN are extremely pro English. Don't let it annoy you.

That's how big a story the PLG quitting thing was - it made up their entire program for hours.

This is just Rangers signing a player. They don't really care much.

i agree that they dont care about us signing players but they arnt so pro english, that channel is mostly just there to promote the football and other sports on sky that week, eg: at the moment its the super bowl as big news etc (tu)